Dark Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft, Volume 2 audiobook by H. P. Lovecraft EarReaders

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 28, 2016 by EarReaderin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Dark Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft, Volume 2 audiobook by H. P. Lovecraft EarReaders (Size: 86.45 MB)
 Dark Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft, Volume Two.mp386.45 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.
Howard Phillips Lovecraft, has been hailed by literary critics as the inventor of modern horror, and a cultivating force behind such modern writers as Robert Bloch (Psycho), Wes Craven (The Craft, Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream), and Stephen King (Pet Semetary, Carrie, Children of the Corn), just to name a few. The Shadow Over Innsmouth--Originally published in the winter of 1931--and Dagon --Originally published in the summer of 1917. The Shadow Over Innsmouth and Dagon, arguably the most mind provoking stories by H. P. Lovercraft, are read by Wayne June (The Dunwich Horror and the Call Of Cthulhu) bringing to life the horrors from the mind of the Master himself, in a way that only he can. Approx. 3.5 Hours.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
86.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Dark Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft, Volume 2 audiobook by H. P. Lovecraft EarReaders