Dark Tales 5 - Edgar Allan Poes The Masque of the Red Death CE NEW HOG [ASG]

seeders: 57
leechers: 5
Added on April 27, 2013 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dark Tales 5 - Edgar Allan Poes The Masque of the Red Death CE NEW HOG [ASG] (Size: 851.28 MB)
 Dark Tales 5 - Edgar Allan Poes The Masque of the Red Death CE [ASG].exe851.28 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Justice is in your hands in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death! A mysterious figure in a red mask has been stalking the streets of a small French town, murdering city officials. The mayor calls you in to help track him down and stop him. But when you arrive, you discover that the townspeople all seem to be cheering for the Red Masque. So who is the real criminal? It’s up to you to decide in this thrilling Hidden Object Adventure game!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 920 MB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks To Wendy

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
851.28 MB
seeders:57
leechers:5
Dark Tales 5 - Edgar Allan Poes The Masque of the Red Death CE NEW HOG [ASG]

All Comments

Works Good! Thank You
it's unplayable on my laptop because when i started the game it took me back to the screen and poped up a message which said "u need to have a runtime to terminate the unusual way" after that i have tried to install microsoft c++ to solve this but i still couldn't play it. please help! i love this game series very much.