Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3) v1.03.1 - Incl. Network fix - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2016 by Asayain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3) v1.03.1 - Incl. Network fix - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya (Size: 16.41 GB)
 codex.nfo5.52 KB
 Dark.Souls.III.v1.03.1.Incl.Network.fix-CODEX-by.Asaya.iso16.41 GB

Description

To play online
1. Start Steam and login with your account
2. Start the game from DarkSoulsIII.exe
3. Once in-game, start a new game. Pass e through first boss and then travel to the new section.
Then lit the first bonfire.

• HOST: You need to have "White Sign Soapstone" to host a game.
You can buy that from the Store. Once that you have it, active it on the ground around the fire.
• CLIENT: Go to the same Place where host's stone is located and summon them in your world

4. Play And Enjoy!

WARNING: Although you can see original clients, you cannot join them. You can join
only cracked (using the fix above) clients!

Note: Saves are stored in %appdata%DarkSOulsIII%steamid%

DARK SOULS™ III continues to push the boundaries with the latest, ambitious chapter in the critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series. As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, journey into a universe filled with more colossal enemies and environments.Title: DARK SOULS™ IIIGenre: ActionDeveloper: FromSoftware, Inc.Publisher: FromSoftware, Inc., BANDAI NAMCO EntertainmentRelease Date: 11 Apr, 2016

MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD® FX-6300 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950 DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 25 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play and product activationRECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD® FX-8350 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 series DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 25 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play and product activation

Better compression but not too extreme so the installation is fast. 100% Quality.

1. Burn or mount the image. (you can also unpack it with winrar)2. Install the game.3. Play the game4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.41 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3) v1.03.1 - Incl. Network fix - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

Screenshots

Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3) v1.03.1 - Incl. Network fix - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot
Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3) v1.03.1 - Incl. Network fix - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot

All Comments

Hey Just woundering who would want to play this game with me :) im really good at this game i have one downloaded but it dosent have online and i got to ng+3 alone so im pretty good pluse i beat all the past games to max ng+ so im not a nube lol reply and lets play the game :)
Should we use fake Steam so we don't get our mains ban or will we be safe?
I would suggest to use fake steam account with any pirated game.