Dark Skies Invasion (2015) S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens 720p SERIES 2

seeders: 27
leechers: 8
Added on January 1, 2015 by MovieMashupin TV
Torrent verified.

Dark Skies Invasion (2015) S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens 720p SERIES 2 (Size: 2.03 GB)
 S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens (2015) 720p.mp42.03 GB
 Series 2 Episode 2 Poster.jpg691.05 KB
 Series 2 Info.txt2.44 KB
 Series 3 is COMING.txt586 bytes
 Please Seed this Series.txt288 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 MovieMashup - Uploads - KickassTorrents.txt44 bytes
 MovieMashup - TPB.txt39 bytes

Description

imageimageimage
The moment has finally come! the 2 hour movie premiere of Terminator vs Robocop vs Batman vs Diehard vs Predator and more. This long awaited mashup promises to be a unique series never seen or found over the internet. Made for the fans as a non profit vewnture. This time watch how this epic conclusion from episode 1 Rambo vs Predator. its 20 hours of movies compiled into 1 2hour movie all action packed. Surely one of my best mashups to date. I will reupload again next month when I do a special edition with music OST soundtrack added. The music in this movie is the music already embedded within the movies itself. Looks great and sounds great! Needs minor tweaks but I had to release this ASAP tonight for New Years Eve

Happy New Year all and I hope this is a great way to start the new year with a wicked mashup. Enjoy! See you in a few months for the Dramatic conclusion to this epic episode! This is 2 hours long but worth every moment. Be patient as it takes at least 30mins of this crossover to kick into high gear because of character setup time. The long awaited mashup of the decade! See you soon!

Mr. MovieMashup.

Episode one is here .
Rambo vs. Predator vs. Aliens
https://kickass.so/dark-skies-invasion-s01e01-into-a-mirror-dark-justice-2015-720p-series-2-t10004063.html
and the Series 1 complete series is here
https://kickass.so/dark-skies-invasion-battle-for-earth-the-series-2014-series-1-complete-720p-t9856486.html

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 GB
seeders:27
leechers:8
Dark Skies Invasion (2015) S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens 720p SERIES 2

Screenshots

Dark Skies Invasion (2015) S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens 720p SERIES 2 screenshot
Dark Skies Invasion (2015) S01E02 Genisys Force Awakens 720p SERIES 2 screenshot

All Comments

Great job (Pro Tools?,Sony Vegas?) I especially love when you take advantage of throwing scenes of both in the same shot! (Like the terminator driving ,running over Robocop, or The Enterprise approaching the Death Star)
(Ratings are not based on traditional HD movie releases!,but to anyone wishing to see this,it's well worth your time and bandwidth. You'll NOT find anything else like it,anywhere!)
Thanks buddy. I am using Adobe Premiere and After FX. I try my hardest to stay away from rotoscoping and combining characters from different movies directly into the same shot. I can do this but I would NEVER get these episodes out. It ususaly takes 6 months to 1 year just for 1 episode from someone on the internet. I made a whole 12 episode series totaling 12 hours of mashups in a unique mini series in a span of only 5 months. Sadly it wont last forever. it is once in a lifetime experience for all this though and I am happy to give back to the fans. I will be doing a MAKING of behind the scenes soon for each episode
watched your 1st one, had to see the second, too! thanQ
Glad your enjoying them! Yeah they are kinda addictive to watch and a must see . I am trying to avoid the Death star arriving because I am sure it will be the end of earth and the series also. The longer I prolong this the longer the series! Hope you loved Robocop vs Terminator! was a wild ride!
Is There any link between mr Mashup 1 and 2 ... ???
I am Mr.MovieMashup 1 & 2 yeah the same guy. And yeah Series 1 and Series 2 is also done by me. Enjoy!
Thanks bro
The moment has finally come! the 2 hour movie premiere of Terminator vs Robocop vs Batman vs Diehard vs Predator and more. This long awaited mashup promises to be a unique series never seen or found over the internet. Made for the fans as a non profit vewnture. This time watch how this epic conclusion from episode 1 Rambo vs Predator. its 20 hours of movies compiled into 1 2hour movie all action packed. Surely one of my best mashups to date. I will reupload again next month when I do a special edition with music OST soundtrack added. The music in this movie is the music already embedded within the movies itself. Looks great and sounds great! Needs minor tweaks but I had to release this ASAP tonight for New Years Eve

Happy New Year all and I hope this is a great way to start the new year with a wicked mashup. Enjoy! See you in a few months for the Dramatic conclusion to this epic episode! This is 2 hours long but worth every moment. Be patient as it takes at least 30mins of this crossover to kick into high gear because of character setup time. The long awaited mashup of the decade! See you soon!

Mr. MovieMashup.
Episode one is here .