Daredevils - s01e01 - The Human Bird (14th September 2009) [PDTV (XviD)]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 15, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Daredevils - s01e01 - The Human Bird (14th September 2009) [PDTV (XviD)] (Size: 379.81 MB)
 Daredevils - s01e01 - The Human Bird.avi379.81 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Daredevils: The Human Bird -- s01e01

Monday 14 September

9:00pm - 10:00pm

Channel 4

A series of films exploring what compels some people to risk their lives in order to push themselves to the physical

and mental limits of human capability.

Jeb Corless aims to fly down the Matterhorn in Switzerland while wearing a winged Teflon suit, before pulling a

parachute at the very last minute. Corless attempts dangerous feats such as these because of his self-confessed

death wish -- he has counterphobia, a 'pathological desire to confront fear'.

Proximity wingsuit flying involves donning a state-of-the-art Teflon winged suit, jumping out of a helicopter or off

a cliff edge thousands of feet up and flying terrifyingly close to some of the world's most dangerous mountain faces

before pulling a parachute at the very last minute. It is the closest man has ever got to his ancient dream of flight

and it is extremely dangerous. One mistake can lead to instant death.

The son of Malibu multi-millionaires, Jeb Corliss has a self-confessed death wish. As a young boy he was diagnosed

with counterphobia -- a pathological desire to confront fear. Always clad head to toe in black, Jeb has found that

the thrill he gets from leaping from the world's highest buildings and mountains is the only way to free himself from

his dark moods and suicidal tendencies: 'Through death I found my life.'

This film follows Jeb on his quest to fly down the Matterhorn in Switzerland within five feet of the jagged cliff-face.

But his journey is far from straightforward. Arrested for attempting to BASE jump off the Empire State Building,

Jeb could be facing a year in prison...

Filesize....... : 379.81 MB (388,930 KB) (398,264,320 bytes)

Runtime...... : 0:48:38.36 (72,959 frames)

Video Codec : XviD 1.2.2

Video Bitrate : 954 kb/s

frame size... : 624x352 (1.77:1)

Audio Codec : MP3 (LAME 3.98.2)

Audio Bitrate : 128 kb/s CBR

Sample Rate : 48 kHz, joint stereo

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
379.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Daredevils - s01e01 - The Human Bird (14th September 2009) [PDTV (XviD)]