[Dan Gutman] My Weird School Daze #4 : Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman] My Weird School Daze #4 : Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 2.07 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School Daze #4 Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf2.07 MB

Description

The weirdness never stops!

It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.

Publisher: HarperCollins (December 30, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061554065
ISBN-13: 978-0061554063

Editorial Reviews
Review

“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in.” (School Library Journal)

“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in by the humor and repetitive silliness. Add where beginning chapter books are needed.” (School Library Journal)

About the Author

Dan Gutmanis the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 8 million copies! Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Funny... as usual
By P. Carrera on January 3, 2009

My twin 7 year old girls LOVE ALL of the Weird School Books. AJ is their favorite character. This new book delivers all the laughs the other books have delivered. We read it in one sitting and love the new character Coach Hyatt and her son Wyatt. Andrea "rocks" and annoys AJ in new and creative ways. It was great! We are preordering the next book in the series.

My weird school:Coach Hyatt is a riot!
By Sofia Smith on June 24, 2014

This book is really entertaining and if you were to read It, you would laugh so much you wouldn't breath! I recommend this series of my weird school to kids in 2nd grade and 3rd grade

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.07 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
[Dan Gutman] My Weird School Daze #4 : Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!(pdf){Zzzzz}