[Dan_Gutman] My Weird School Daze #3 : Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan_Gutman] My Weird School Daze #3 : Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.52 MB)
 [Dan_Gutman]My Weird School Daze #3 Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.52 MB

Description

It's the start of a new school year, and A.J.'s third-grade teacher, Mr. Granite, is out of this world! He's a supergenius who talks weird, acts weird, and looks weird. He knows everything. Is he a computer posing as a person, or does he come from another planet?

Publisher: HarperColl (September 2, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061346128
ISBN-13: 978-0061346125

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutman is the author of many books for children, including the My Weird School series, the Baseball Card Adventure series, and the New York Times bestselling Genius Files series. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. Dan lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

funny stuff...he actually wants to read
By Valerie Tagliavia on October 13, 2009

I'm just thrilled that my son who is 8, is enjoying to read. He actually gets a kick out of reading the funny parts over to me. Mr Granite was one of his favorite...I guess because he winds up actually being from another planet (MY SON LOVES STAR WARS). If you have a 7 or 8 year old who hates reading then these books may be the answer you've been looking for. Yeah they may be a little easy but why does reading have to be hard. First get them hooked and this is good bait.

Excellent Book for rising 3rd graders
By Granny Beth on June 13, 2010

I chose this for a 2nd grade class to whom I have been reading once a week. I chose it because in the book the children are rising 3rd graders with Mr. Granite as teacher. It works both for girls including my grand-daughter, a class member, and boys. It's funny and about "aliens." It's also funny because it presents teachers and school in humorous situations, and the main student character doesn't like school, but ends up having fun.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.52 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
[Dan_Gutman] My Weird School Daze #3 : Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet!(pdf){Zzzzz}