[Dan Gutman] My Weird School #12 : Ms. Todd Is Odd!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman] My Weird School #12 : Ms. Todd Is Odd!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.33 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School #12 Ms. Todd Is Odd!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.33 MB

Description

Teachers and students will enjoy this early chapter book series about A.J., a boy who hates school, and his weird experiences at school with his unpredictable teachers.

Publisher: Turtleback (May 1, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1417764597
ISBN-13: 978-1417764594

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutman is the author of the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than one and a half million copies, and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 5.5 million copies!

Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, he has received fifteen state book awards and thirty-eight state book award nominations. Dan Gutman lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife, Nina, and their two children, Sam and Emma.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

AWESOME BOOK!!!!!
By Meghan Dosch on January 24, 2014

I love this book soooooooooooo much that I have read nearly all of the book's in the series.if I could I would rate this book 999999999999999999999999999 million stars.

Mr. Todd is Odd
By G. Blodgett on December 17, 2007

Dan Gutman has inspired my 9 yr. old grandson to read on his own! I was beginning to despair he would ever enjoy reading. But he has lapped up every one of the 20 books in this series. They are funny, often expressing the hidden desires children might have. The teachers of this weird school are not always reliable. Leaving the teaching to others. Sometimes dressing up or enacting a point in history as part of the teaching. Principals come and are asked to leave. The stories carry along to a happy conclusion, and the young readers are left with a giggle.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
[Dan Gutman] My Weird School #12 : Ms. Todd Is Odd!(pdf){Zzzzz}