[Daman] The Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the Sky Complete BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on January 6, 2013 by Daman4Lifein Anime
Torrent verified.

[Daman] The Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the Sky Complete BDRip [720p Dual-Audio] (Size: 3.41 GB)
 [Daman] Legend of the Heroes Trails in the Sky [1280x720_Blu_Ray_Dual_Audio][BE9BB780].mkv3.41 GB

Description

Ten years ago, a massive invasion by the Erebonian Empire almost shattered the Kingdom of Liberl, piercing to the heart of Capital City before being driven back by a determined counteroffensive led by Cassius Bright. Now, as the invaders pace behind the northern borders, coveting the small kingdom's magic and high technology, Liberl slowly rebuilds with the aid of the Bracer's Guild, whose mystical use of "Craft" is even more intrinsic to the nation's defense than its own army. For young Estelle Bright, daughter of Cassius, this is all just ancient history that she and her adopted brother Joshua learned as kids. But history has a way of repeating itself, and as they prepare to join the Bracers Guild themselves, sinister forces are preparing to thrust them into the familiar family situation of being in the worst possible place when mayhem breaks out. Because when their father's airship goes suddenly missing, of course it only makes sense to two green, but extraordinarily capable, young teenagers to strike out on a rescue mission of their own!

FileSize..............................3.4GB
Width ................................: 1280
Height ...............................:720
Display aspect ratio .............: 16:9
Audio Track 01....................English 5.1
Audio Track 02......................Japanese 5.1
Frame rate ..........................: 23.976
Subtitles............................R1 Modified/ASS
Personal Rating..........................6/10
Runtime................................1Hour 21min

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.41 GB
seeders:5
leechers:5
[Daman] The Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the Sky Complete BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

All Comments

Great quality video and audio (both English and Japanese). Subtitles are good quality as well.

The English voice acting is a bit bad, but that's not the fault of the torrent. Cannot say for Japanese as I cannot speak it.
Thanks a lot, glad I found this one. A10/V10
Thanks for the torrent! Great quality!
2013-06-27 02:42
A 10 V 10
great torrent ^_^
2013-01-18 09:24
im getting a bad link
you have no idea wth your talking about
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B009AVC9DG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357745818&sr=8-2&keywords=legend+of+heroes
A:10 / V:10
2013-01-09 13:39
A10 V9
2013-01-08 22:41
didn't realize i had to watch the whole series before watching the movie cus i was confused a bit.. but good quality movie! thanks for the UL :)