[Daman] Strike Witches 2 BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on October 9, 2012 by Daman4Lifein Anime
Torrent verified.

[Daman] Strike Witches 2 BDRip [720p Dual-Audio] (Size: 5.06 GB)
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 01.mkv428.74 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 02.mkv434.93 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 03.mkv428.83 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 04.mkv430.24 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 05.mkv428.93 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 06.mkv430.47 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 07.mkv428.79 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 08.mkv456.86 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 09.mkv428.69 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 10.mkv430.47 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 11.mkv428.36 MB
 [Daman] Strike Witches 2 Episode 12.mkv430.73 MB

Description

After discovering that Neuroi are capable of communication with humans and making peace with the nest above Gallia the Witches squads are now on a mission to re-establish communication when a sudden attack vanishes the Neuroi; they now discover a new and massive nest that just appeared covering almost all Europe. Ruthless and without mercy it annihilates allied forces along with Witches. Word of the attack reaches Fuso and a support battalion is deployed to rescue the survivors. Among the rescue team is the former Striker captain Mio Sakamoto and the now civilian Yoshika Miyafuji who want to save their dear friends.
Container...........................Matroska
File size ...........................: 400+MB
Width ................................: 1280
Height ...............................:720
Display aspect ratio .............: 16:9
Audio Track 01....................English 5.1 Channel
Audio Track 02......................Japanese 2.0 Channel
Subtitle Track 01.....................Signs/OP
Subtitles Track 02.................English SUbtitles
Frame rate ..........................: 23.976 fps
Episodes............................. 12
Runtime.................................25Min
Rating................................5/10
10Bit

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.06 GB
seeders:9
leechers:4
[Daman] Strike Witches 2 BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

All Comments

The only major complaint I could possibly make about this torrent is that Trina Nishimura completely changed how she voiced Lucchini – like fingernails on chalkboard now. *shudders*

There actually is a minor technical issue: the "Signs" subs don't sub the episode title or other kanji on the screen in VLC (which I thought was the point). Fortunately, the full subs do, and we prefer that anyway. It's a bit annoying to have to manually switch to full subs each time, but everything else about these files is so stellar that it's worth putting up with.

Seriously, 10 out of 10 other than that tiny hiccup.

I especially want to thank you for using spaces instead of periods in the filenames (although it would be nice to have the ep titles included). The ones that replace all of the spaces are really hard to read and edit (since ctrl-arrow in Windows treats the whole thing as one word, forcing me to either use the mouse (thoroughly inefficient), or arrow over each letter (also inefficient, but more importantly, increases my chronic pain)). Likewise, I find S02E01 extremely hard to read, so I'm really glad you didn't do that (although abbreviating "episode" would have been appreciated).

I'm also happy you didn't include a bunch of extra junk into each filename. I really don't need to know the codecs, etc. that badly.

Because of how you did your filenames, it was much, much easier for me to make them my preferred format (e.g., "Strike Witches - 2x01 - Into the Sky Once More [Daman].mkv"; makes them easier to sift through when streamed to our PS3 or loaded onto portables), and for that I once again thank you.

Now I know who to go to when season 3 rolls around. :)
Thank you for the upload and seeds.
Great quality.
I am having trouble getting ep 6 and 12 to finish downloading it is almost there n then it stops but other then that this is awesome thanks
Yes. From the torrent description:

Audio Track 01....................English 5.1 Channel
Audio Track 02......................Japanese 2.0 Channel
Subtitle Track 01.....................Signs/OP
Subtitles Track 02.................English SUbtitles
Very nice, thanks for this! :D