D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on September 19, 2015 by Lewiswillin TV
Torrent verified.

D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR] (Size: 41.51 MB)
 D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR].mkv41.51 MB

Description

has the links to find them under the banner on my profile page.they would not let me post the links here or download these torrents underneath

YOU MUST have the correct codecs installed and a media player that can play HEVC in order for you to play this file and having a fairly new computer with at least a dual core processor
Don't forget to seed & please leave feedback

imageimage

They did it again another prequel to season 9 ValhallaTv brought it to my attention for me to encode thank him for the rquest please

If you missed any of my releases you can find them here
even if the man took them down you can still get them

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.51 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR]

Screenshots

D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR] screenshot
D0CT0R WH0.Meditation s9 PREQUEL10bit.bluray.5.1 x265 HEVC-Lewiswill[UTR] screenshot

All Comments

Thanks and by the way Im downloading the first episode of the new season 9 now, Good luck!
is off by 1 to 1.5ms couldn't get it any closer youtube type videos for some reason always give me problems
i am so glad you do so much dr. who. thanks and keep it up
Picture is great! Audio a tiny bit outta sync. Play in VLC and set Audio to

Audio Delay -550 ms

Should be perfect. Is for me.

Thank you Lewis!
I kept playing with it and it was different on 2 different computers adjust for 1 then readjusted for another don't know why Youtube type videos are a pain to work with or is the bbc putting something in there that messes with us encoders
Thanks. Looking forward to series 9
waiting for a good copy to work with