D.I.Y. Delicious: Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch - Vanessa Barrington [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 33
leechers: 11
Added on October 9, 2014 by 01001001in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

D.I.Y. Delicious: Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch - Vanessa Barrington [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 11.68 MB)
 D.I.Y. Delicious_ Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food From Scratch - Vanessa Barrington.mobi5.96 MB
 D.I.Y. Delicious_ Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food From Scratch - Vanessa Barrington.epub5.11 MB
 D.I.Y. Delicious_ Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food From Scratch - Vanessa Barrington.jpg615.77 KB
 D.I.Y. Delicious_ Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food From Scratch - Vanessa Barrington.opf2.76 KB

Description

image D.I.Y. Delicious: Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780811873468
Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC
Publication date: 8/25/2010
Pages: 240

Description
For crafty green types who want to master the fundamentals of a scratch pantry and have graduated from simple weekend jam and baking activities, this book offers a wide variety of recipes and blueprints for artisanal food projects. Forty projects with accompanying recipes appeal to a range of skill levels and palates. D.I.Y. Delicious goes beyond pickling and preserving into fermenting, culturing cheese, and brewing sodas and tonics. A total of 75 recipes and more than 50 step-by-step, color photographs lead the way to outfitting a scratch pantry that uses fewer ingredients to make delicious staples at a much lower cost.

Meet the Authors

Vanessa Barrington
Vanessa Barrington is a PR and marketing consultant, writer, cookbook author, and cook, based in San Francisco, CA. Her newest cookbook with Chronicle Books, DIY Delicious: Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch was published in September 2010. Her previous book Heirloom Beans, co-authored with Steve Sando of Rancho Gordo, was published in Fall 2008 by Chronicle Books. She's written about food, sustainability, culture, and travel for various publications including Curve Magazine, The Oakland Tribune, and The Contra Costa Times.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.68 MB
seeders:33
leechers:11
D.I.Y. Delicious: Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch - Vanessa Barrington [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}