D.B. Tarpley - Learning to Kiss in the Snow (Horror and bizarre short stories)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2016 by takashimiikein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

D.B. Tarpley - Learning to Kiss in the Snow (Horror and bizarre short stories) (Size: 657.84 KB)
 Learning to Kiss in the Snow - D.B. Tarpley.azw3358.2 KB
 Learning to Kiss in the Snow - D.B. Tarpley.epub212.05 KB
 Cover.jpg84.97 KB
 metadata.opf2.62 KB

Description

'Learning to Kiss in the Snow' is a collection of eclectic short stories taking the reader through the bizarre and twisted mind of D.B. Tarpley, an exciting new voice in the world of words. Follow Mr. Tarpley's corrupt creations as they drag you kicking and screaming by the hand into the shadow filled corners of his demented mind. Featuring a multitude of biting voices this collection of 55 tales spits forth both dark humor and terror alike and carries the reader to places they never dreamt they could or would go.

In the end it is love which protects both reader and author alike...

"Learning to write is like learning to kiss in the snow. I know that statement makes no sense at first glance but I will do my best to explain what is, to me, alien at best. Sometimes it takes great planning and care to get the moment just right. And sometimes it’s better if you just man up and do it. You might enter into it thinking, “What’s the worst thing that can happen?” And sometimes the worst thing surprises you. But every once in awhile, every once in a blue moon, magic happens. These stories are like that… like both ‘that’s." - D.B. Tarpley

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
657.84 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
D.B. Tarpley - Learning to Kiss in the Snow (Horror and bizarre short stories)