Cypress Inheritance The Beginning-CODEX

seeders: 20
leechers: 2
Added on March 9, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cypress Inheritance The Beginning-CODEX (Size: 3.2 GB)
 Cypress.Inheritance.The.BeginningCODEX.iso3.2 GB
 codex.nfo2.96 KB

Description

CODEX PRESENTS:Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning (Chapter 1)Release Date: 3/2014 Protection: Discs: 1 Genre: ActionIf you are looking for a realistic, non-tutorial, action/adventure RPG, then look no further. Cypress Inheritance:The Beginning delivers a true-to-life, stealthy gamingexperience set in multiple open worlds. As you experienceour true cause and effect system while on the path toachieving your goals, the strategy you use will haveconsequences and those decisions will ultimately determineyour success or failure. Cypress Inheritance: TheBeginning will give you a unique gaming experienceto enjoyHIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO READ THE "HOW TO PLAY" INSTRUCTIONSAND TO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE VOICE-OVER IN THE BEGINNINGOF THE GAME IN ORDER TO HAVE CLEAR DIRECTIONExtractRun setup and install the gamePlayNote: Games seems a bit buggy. Its recommended to haveDirectX Enduser Runtime installed. Get from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35CODEX is currently looking for:nothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS 02/2014System Requirements:OS: Window XP SP3 Processor: Intel i5 or AMD A10 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 560 / ATI Radeon HD 6750 DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 5 GB available space Sound Card: Direct Sound compatible sound card

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.2 GB
seeders:20
leechers:2
Cypress Inheritance The Beginning-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

thanks xD
working on windows 8.1 x64!
thanks
i hope this game ok.
thanks for the upload but the game runs like a bag of shit on my gaming rig and the graphics are terrible so i dont understand why i can run battlefield 4 and cod ghosts 10 times better.
seeding at 1.1 MBPS
THNKS