CursorFX Plus + Patch - FULLY WORKING AND FREE [DOLEFISH]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 2, 2010 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

CursorFX Plus + Patch - FULLY WORKING AND FREE [DOLEFISH] (Size: 14.72 MB)
 Cursor FX Plus !.exe14.51 MB
 New SID.exe222.8 KB
 Instructions.txt660 bytes
 sig.bin256 bytes

Description

This torrent contains CursorFX Plus from Stardock and a fully working Patch. None of the files in this torrent are mine, but as I can't remember where I found this file I cant credit the author. What I can tell you is that it works and the set-up is really easy. Also I have scanned the files for any possible viruses with Avast Professional 4.8, and no infected files were found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: CursorFX

Size: 14.7MB

Files: 4

Requirements: N/A

Personal Safety Rating: 9/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stardock CursorFX is a program that lets you use and create incredibly cool looking Windows mouse cursors.

It does this by taking advantage of the new visual effects features of Windows XP and Windows Vista.

Adding a shadow under Windows XP and Vista was hardly a great advance and therefore CursorFX exists to give you more-much more.

CursorFX users can create and use cursors that look and feel far superior to anything you've ever seen before! Best of all, it's really easy to create your own super-charged cursors! It integrates into the standard Mouse interface of Windows and is easy to turn on and off as you need.

CursorFX is a replacement for Stardock's immensely popular cursor skinning program called CursorXP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

- I can not take credit for the files, I am just sharing them.
- When running "New SID" you must not in anyway cancel the process. To do so can cause serious OS problems.
- For me this worked really well and I have had no problems.
- This is my third torrent.

Dolefish

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.72 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
CursorFX Plus + Patch - FULLY WORKING AND FREE [DOLEFISH]

All Comments

plese do not attempt changing SID
Do not change the sid ! Risk of loss of the operating system!
It work's on my pc window 7 32 bit..!
2011-04-17 08:10
DON'T I REPEAT DON"T DO what the readme says!!!! DO OT Chane tour SID!!!!!! It takes for ever NEVER Stops I've read other people waited 12 Hours and nothing happens THIS IS CRAP!!!!
lol.. it take only 20 minutes on my pc window 7..!
You should tell people that this cannot work on windows 7. I got one of these off another site, and, it worked perfect on XP. didnt try on any other O.S. So, this may only work for XP. Can anyone say if they have installed on Vista, please. Thank you. But, i can assure you that this is not a faked torrent. He may have even got this from me on another site. I assure you its real.