Curse of the Witching Tree 2015 BRRip XviD AC3-EVO

seeders: 708
leechers: 411
Added on March 30, 2016 by Silmarillionin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayBDRipHDRiPDVDRipx264

Curse of the Witching Tree 2015 BRRip XviD AC3-EVO (Size: 1.39 GB)
 Curse.of.the.Witching.Tree.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi1.39 GB
 Curse.of.the.Witching.Tree.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.nfo2.28 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt338 bytes
 sample.avi4.28 MB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3796936/

An innocent woman, accused of murdering her son and hanged as a witch, curses a tree and the children who play around it. The effects of this act of revenge echo through the years and centuries, and restless spirits haunt the house where the bodies of the cursed children have been buried. A family move into their new home, and begin to uncover the terrible truth behind The Witching Tree and the murdered children upon which they unknowingly sleep...

Director: James Crow
Writer: James Crow
Stars: Sarah Rose Denton, Lucy Clarvis, Lawrence Weller
Genres: Horror
Language: English

RELEASE: Curse.of.the.Witching.Tree.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

SOURCE: GUACAMOLE (Scene)

ViDEO: 1500 kbps XviD

RESOLUTiON: 720x320

RUNTiME: 1h42m33sec

SUBTiTLES: N/A

AUDiO: 448 CBR AC-3

LANGUAGE: ENGLiSH

GREETS: Srkfan & AQOS

NOTES: Enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:708
leechers:411
Curse of the Witching Tree 2015 BRRip XviD AC3-EVO

Trailer

All Comments

audio 8 video 8 movie 8 thanks Silmarillion you always deliver.
Thanks
Thank you.
why so many trolls and sh1t? why not just comment about the copy, not the movie
Because many of us like to know whether the movie is worth downloading or not.
look it up
Nyvrem is right Papa, I already know what I want to download. What I want from comments is a gauge of the film's quality not a critical review. With a name like Curse Of The Witching Tree I'm already assuming it's not going to be up for an Oscar.
Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving a brief opinion about a movie, as well as quality, as long as its constructive and helps others.
So, only you guys are allowed to have what you want? What's wrong with people expressing the quality of the film? I don't rely on "professional" critics, because I rarely resonate with their opinions. Getting a more honest, blunt review here in the comments has saved me countless hours of downloading, or turned me onto something I thought I should pass.

Just ignore the people who are expressing comments about the film, and pay attention to those that speak of the quality. It's what I do when I'm not looking for people talking about the quality.
Thanks
great copy movie sucks