Cube World Updated (04-07-2013) (working, no crack required) *BEING SEEDED*

seeders: 23
leechers: 1
Added on July 4, 2013 by Aka-Samain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cube World Updated (04-07-2013) (working, no crack required) *BEING SEEDED* (Size: 62.82 MB)
 Cube World Updated 04-07-2013.rar62.82 MB

Description

Installation
-deactivate all internet connections (Go to Network Adapter Settings deactivate them there)
-open cube.exe
-when you're on the main menu you can reactivate all of your internet connections

(if you use the launcher to open it, it will probably crash)
(close/deactivate all programs like hamachi)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
62.82 MB
seeders:23
leechers:1
Cube World Updated (04-07-2013) (working, no crack required) *BEING SEEDED*

Trailer

Screenshots

Cube World Updated (04-07-2013) (working, no crack required) *BEING SEEDED* screenshot
Cube World Updated (04-07-2013) (working, no crack required) *BEING SEEDED* screenshot

All Comments

I cant get it to work, keep saying something about DirectX
Why download this one why not just go download one where you CAN have the internet
this one is updated the one that doesn't need the internet isn't, but yeah i agree with you if there is one updated and doesn't need the internet, go for it.
Won't work for me i disabled everything and when i run the cube.exe it says "Could not initialize direct3D. Please make sure the latest directx end user-runtime is installed. I have the latest version from what i know...Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Its really hard to play this game lol. Im trying to master it. Anyone know how to trade on that game?
Works perfectly, anyone saying this is fake is either paranoid or not reading how to get it working.
2013-07-08 01:03
Thanks.
pour les problèmes de sauvegarde , lancer le jeu via winrar ^^
you have to disable everything that is on the network adapter settings even if it's just a bluetooth adapter, disable everything not just the internet connection!
ur really stupid arent yah xD
yeah dude be careful i'm going to hack you while your internet is disconnected
DERP!