Cube World Tech Demo

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on July 3, 2013 by Scratchproofin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cube World Tech Demo (Size: 3.07 MB)
 cubedemo.zip3.07 MB

Description

This is the Tech Demo for Cube World which is also available for free on the official website.

It allows you to see if your PC can run the game properly. This is very basic and all you see is a randomly generated landscape loading.

The longer you run the demo the more of the world will load.

It's a good tool to see what kind of FPS you will be getting once the game becomes available.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.07 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Cube World Tech Demo

Trailer

All Comments

i have a torrent up, with the full game updated and no need for crack
It is only him and his wife who made the game. The server isn't even his. People put money in for minecraft when it first came out and it was just as problematic. I say give this guy money so he can use a better server to host the files.
why even upload this, when it can be downloaded for free on the site of the game?
2013-07-03 18:54
Torrents are not simply for pirating software in order to not pay for it, it can also be used to decentralize downloads, so that if one web server is shut down (or crashes as is the case with the whole cube world situation right now) it will still be available. Think of it like torrenting linux ISOs, sure you can go to the site and get those, but people sharing it through bittorrent can only be helpful.
Would you upload the full game even though it is not cracked so that we can try to crack it ourselves ?
Unfortunately I haven't managed to get the game myself. The shop is still down at the moment and I am waiting for it to re-open so I can buy a copy.
The full game requires a verified Picroma.com account to play, making it difficult to pirate.