Cube World - July 23, 2013 (2-click run)

seeders: 213
leechers: 2
Added on July 23, 2013 by The_Duck1in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cube World - July 23, 2013 (2-click run) (Size: 31.61 MB)
 Cube World - July 23, 2013 (2-click run).exe31.6 MB
 My Wallpaper Gallery v1.5.torrent12.16 KB
 Readme.txt200 bytes

Description

No need for serials and cracks to get the full version, (already done it for you).
No unnecessary registry changes.
No boring installation of tool-bars in your browser or other unwanted things.
You can even run this torrent from an USB-Stick.
Easy Uninstall with the Windows control panel.
Choose where you want to put the files on your PC.
These are a few things that makes a '2-click run' version a better version.

If everybody seeds, you will get higher downloading speeds.

Cube World is an action role-playing-game for the PC made by Wollay. It has been in development since June 2011.
With gameplay inspired by Diablo, Zelda, Minecraft, and many other classic Role-Playing Games, Cube World aims to be the perfect mix of RPG elements, exploration, action, and creation.
Infinite worlds, varying landscapes, missions, dungeons and castles. You can hike, boat and hang glide across the vast world that is generated.
Play as a Warrior, Ranger, Mage or Rogue as one of the 8 races. Tame a pet to help you with your adventures.
Get on a Multiplayer server and play with your friends.

Updates and patches:
* [NEW] - Added an option to limit the frame rate (see options menu: FPS limit; default 111 fps)
* [FIXED] - Ranger ability 'Scout's switftness' doesn't crash on multiplayer servers anymore
* [FIXED] Ranger ability 'Retreat' doesn't increase hang gliding speed anymore
* [FIXED] The crossbow's right mouse button ability now only does damage when charged
* [NEW] You can now reset the day in inns only between 6:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.
* [FIXED] Fixed a bug where multiplayer groups received too much XP for missions

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.61 MB
seeders:213
leechers:2
Cube World - July 23, 2013 (2-click run)

Trailer

All Comments

Yo.
That's the alpha, the full version will be released 2015.
I installed it first time, worked fine , the game was perfect, however i uninstalled because it wasn't saving. The second time i installed it (thanks to Fritolays) the game was laggy and with blue fog. the skyrim d3d9 dll didn't worked to fix it. please, anyone's got a solution?
- The installer indeed is shitty; Make sure to change the installation directory OR ELSE your character/world data will NOT save after restarting the program.
For me works absolutely perfect, no virus and anything.
Has malware that opens a webpage when you install and run the game. Download at your own risk.
Maybe it was the developer page. Many torrents open a browser page after installation.
Thank you, it works!
Works perfectly for me, super addicting game, thanks :)
thanx