Cubase Elements 7.0.7 (Unlimited Tracks And VST's) Unlocker x86 x64 [Darkmatt3rs]

seeders: 41
leechers: 0
Added on February 16, 2014 by darkmatt3rsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Cubase Elements 7.0.7 (Unlimited Tracks And VST's) Unlocker x86 x64 [Darkmatt3rs] (Size: 78.67 KB)
 CubaseElements707patch.exe78.67 KB

Description

It's powerful set of instruments, the many audio effects and tools for recording, editing and mixing audio and MIDI tracks let Cubase Elements 7 turn your computer into a complete production system. Including the new MixConsole, Chord Track for easy chord management and the award-winning audio engine, Cubase Elements 7 welcomes you to the exciting world of Cubase.

This crack/patch will allow anyone to transform Cubase Elements 7.0.7 into a FULL working version of Cubase 7.

How? Well, we take out all the limitations, and now you can add as many VST's and samples you want.

It's more than tested, and we would like to dedicate this post to HY2ROG3N AUDIO for criticizing HY2ROGEN_CRAP AND MYSELF!!!!

How to: (READ CAREFULLY)

1) Uninstall Cubase Elements 7 / Cubase 7 (Only if you already have it in your system)
2) Uninstall Steinberg eLicenser (if you have it on your system)
3) Delete folder C:ProgramDataSyncrosoft (which contain the actual expired license in the file SeLicenser.sel) Only if you install any Cubase 7 before. (Very recommended)
4) Download the Trial version which is in version v7.0.6 at:
http://download.steinberg.net/trial/Cubase_Elements_7_Trial_Installer_win.zip
5) Download the update patch v7.0.7 at:
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_LE_AI_Elements_7/7.0.7/PC/Cubase_LE_AI_Elements_7.0.7_Update_win.exe
6) Change your Windows system date (only the year) to something very far in the future: Ex: 2060 (So for Cubase installer think your are now in 2060)
7) Install Steinberg Cubase Element v7.0.6 Trial version by running setup.exe then choose version 32 bit!!! (Run as Administrator...Everything)
8) After installation, run Cubase Elements 7 and choose Cubase Elements 7 on launching if Cubase ask for the version. You should also have a trial 30 day warning message
(This will initialize a license file at the actual date : 2060 in C:ProgramDataSyncrosoftSeLicenser.sel which will expire 30 days later in 2060
9) Close Cubase Elements 7
10) Install the Update v7.0.7 and revert the clock back again to 2014
11) Apply the crack in "C:Program FilesSteinbergCubase LE AI Elements 7Cubase LE AI Elements 7.exe" (Run as Administrator)
12) That's all. Now you can run Cubase Elements 7 v7.0.7 patched with all limitations removed and no trial version message warning.
13) Cubase Elements 7 should work until 2060 before it expires....

If you follow all the simple steps that I've outlined here it should work for you all...

If for some reason doesn't work following the instructions above, do this:
Install Cubase Elements 7 using the date in 2060 or whatever... Run it.
It will give you the message that you have 30 days trial. Close it!
Put you clock back to 2014 and install the 7.0.7 update.
Run the patch (Run as Administrator).

Now everything MUST run, as this was tested in many machines without fails!!!!

And a big thank you for my buddy HY2ROG3N_CRAP for supplying the crack/patch!!!!

Darkmatt3rs

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.67 KB
seeders:41
leechers:0
Cubase Elements 7.0.7 (Unlimited Tracks And VST's) Unlocker x86 x64 [Darkmatt3rs]

All Comments

For me this is working perfect in Windows but i've done this also on my Mac OS X and works perfect. The only thing is i can't get rid of the splash screen with the time limit in OS X (i use 10.8.5)

Maybe this is helpful to others...

Download:

Steinberg Cubase AI7 (is floating around with update 7.0.5, 7.0.6 and 7.0.7), otherwise you can download a trial version and the update 7.0.7 from steinberg

Download:

Cubase Elements Activator 2.zip (the first hit in google)

If you've done that then:

Set the date ahead to 2038 (Maximum in OS X 10.8.5, i don't know why)
Install Cubase AI7 and after that, install update 7.0.7

Then use the "Cubase Elements Activator 2"

After using the activator, the eLicenser Control Center.app pops -up and says the experation date. To me it's "2157-12-25"

Now set the date back and you're done.

When i start Cubase a splash screen apear and says "u may use it for another 2713 days and 17 hours". Through the eLicenser Control Centre.app it says "2157-12-25". I don't know why but it works

If your installation goes wrong, remove the software and especially the following files (very important, otherwise you're not be able to do a reinstall):

com.eLicenser.installer.eLicenserControl.plist
com.syncrosoft.installer.licensecontrol.plist

"/private/var/db/receipts" (becose it's an hidden folder, use "Go" and "Go to folder" in the Apple menu)

I've played with it and created many tracks (more than 50) and all of my vst instruments works without a problem. The Mp3 mixdown activation, similar to the Windows version, is a problem but you can use other formats and convert it with other software to mp3 format if you like

Waiting for Cubase 7.5 zzzzzzzz......................

Cheers
Install works like a charm with the included instructions... Only problem is that you cant export more than 20 Audio mixdowns. Havent found a workaround for that yet
Hey, do you have any info whether it has only 20 mp3 mixdown limits or overall any mixdowns?
Perfectly works!!!!
No problem here with adding tracks. Did you use the included crack after you reversed the date back?????

Important: Before you revert the date back, first use the update patch otherwise the crack won't work (it's based on version 7.0.7) and you only get unlimited trial (one track).

Cheers
Hi minoverta, I tried doing the same with the patch, but its still adding just a track at a time, and sidechain is also disabled..ne thoughts to what might've gone wrong?