Crysis 3 NoDVD [v1.0 EN/RU] [RELOADED-INTERNAL] [CrackFix 1&2] [Scene]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on February 25, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis 3 NoDVD [v1.0 EN/RU] [RELOADED-INTERNAL] [CrackFix 1&2] [Scene] (Size: 63.87 MB)
 crysis3.exe31.54 MB
 crysis3.bmp465.05 KB
 CryEA.dll175.5 KB
 crysis3.exe31.53 MB
 CryEA.dll178.5 KB
 reloaded.nfo3.77 KB

Description

Instructions: 1. Delete the file "rldea.dll" (if any) from the folder  Bin32 which is located in the directory with a game.2. Copy the contents of the distribution with the replacement of files in the folder  Bin32.3. Prohibit the game Internet access using a firewall25.02.2013 21:39 UPD: there was a second crackfix from reloaded, its performance is not verified, and therefore give out one or the other. a new crack in the folder crackfix2. Please check the last boss, and write in the commentsFAQ if you put this crack, and the game is still trouble (read anyway).- If you've played before with other cracks should first start the game by removing all save. C:  Users  Username  Saved Games  Crysis3 or C:  Users  username  Saved Games  Crysis3If too lazy to go through all over again - restart level at least.Before writing about a bug in the game, make sure it is present even after you've deleted the save old crack or even restart the level (please specify).- Install the latest drivers for your video card, even better beta driver, as they sharpened by Crysis 3 and give a great performance in the game.Radeon: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads.aspxGeforce: http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru- If the game gets stuck at minimum settings, try to turn off all unnecessary processes. Overclocking if not done so until now. This will increase the graphics performance by 30% or more.- The game uses files multiplayer (ObjectsMP.pak). If you downloaded the repack with Cut multiplayer - in the game, some objects are missing (the huge white spaces in the texture throws as much in the eye).- If your video card does not support DirectX11 or you have Windows XP, the game will not run in any case.- If you have tried everything but the game still will not start:• Delete the folder Electronic Arts which is located in C:  ProgramData.• Remove the computer Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 and install Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Crysis 3 NoDVD [v1.0 EN/RU] [RELOADED-INTERNAL] [CrackFix 1&2] [Scene]

Trailer

All Comments

good work mate thanks
Rename the computer, for example, was "Freeman-PC", and therefore "Freeman" (And that was not Russian letters, such as "Sasha-PC").
Copy>pasted the description from a Russian website! that's the reason.
thought so... well, I remember I encountered the exact same solution in EA forums (I'm trying to launch this game since it first came out to no avail hence my visit to EA forums :S )
That's correct! and extra information in MAIN description if you still run into problems!