Crysis 3 - Multiplayer Beta

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 6, 2013 by Soul_Kingin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis 3 - Multiplayer Beta (Size: 3.35 GB)
 Crysis_3_MP_Beta.iso3.35 GB

Description

Title: Crysis 3
Publication Type: MP BETA
Genre: Action / Shooter
Developer: Crytek (Electronic Arts)
Year: 2013
Platform: PC
Language: English
Sound language: English
Tablet: None
Size: 3.3 GB

System requirements:
Operating system: - Windows Vista / 7
Processor: - Intel Core i7@3.0 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.4 GHz
Memory: - 4 Gb
Video: - nVidia GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 6850
Sound system: - compatible with DirectX 11
Hard disk space: - 9 Gb

Description:
The award-winning, Crytek returns again with Crysis 3, 2013 first person shooter! Head back into battle as a prophet, a soldier in the Nanosuit, which must find their earthly origins and implement brutal revenge. Adapt the process to new safety options for your unique nanokostyuma, breaking through the seven wonders of the Liberty Dome. Wake the fierce power of the brand new, high-tech bow and alien weapons to fight the humans and the aliens. Discover the shocking truth about the death of your team, following the story, full of intrigue and unexpected twists. Crysis 3 - unique shooter realized in stunning graphics, which can only provide the latest and Crytek CryENGINE. Access, adaptation and attack - from spring 2013.

Installation:
1. Run setup.exe and install the game relative to the directory Origin-client
2. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.35 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Crysis 3 - Multiplayer Beta

Trailer

All Comments

is beta available now
what is mean by beta? "demo version" i thought its official release date is 19 Fab.
Beta is when you play the game before the release date and test the game for the makers... Go to origin and download the beta today if you want to play it.. I Think its the last weekend the beta is out. I played it yesterday.
I would have even said nice attempt m8 if the game sucked in quality , clarity, and or speed of obtaining but you just down right Dropped The Damned Ball On the 1 yard line! Suuuuuuuuks m8ty
I have never gotten pissed off the work you guys put in when uploading but this is one of the worst attempts to give the public a gr8 title to enjoy!!! I would have atleast responded with an key or an excuse! As oppose to have ur comrades suffer in agony looking! iDjzeBer you said it best and you're solution seems the most plausible! Thank You "ID" DeRon1 iz outta here to enjoy it via origin demo till someone has the real thing!! I have been enjoying the hell out of Dead Space 3 though so thanks to those uploaders you ROCK