Crysis 3 Deluxe Edition (RUS/ENG) [RIP] - ShTeCvV

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 23, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis 3 Deluxe Edition (RUS/ENG) [RIP] - ShTeCvV (Size: 8.35 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 setup-1.shtecvv4.74 GB
 setup-2.shtecvv2.91 GB
 setup-3.shtecvv656.15 MB
 setup-4.shtecvv42.76 MB
 setup.exe2.39 MB

Description

Once download is completed, rename or duplicate folder: Crysis® 3 - Deluxe Edition (Rus) RePack от ShTeCvV into Crysis 3 Deluxe Edition. Otherwise you'll get error when opening setup.exe
English Language Pack and Language Changer are required!
Find them through Kat or get them here
: Link

Distribution updated!
Added new tablet FIX RELOADED.
Now the game does not crash with second and fifth mission!

Year: February 19, 2013Genre: Action / Shooter / EpicDeveloper: CrytekPublisher: Electronic ArtsPublication: RipLanguage interface: Russian / English (apply content from seperate Crysis 3 English fix folder)Voice language: Russian / English (apply content from seperate Crysis 3 English fix folder)Tablet: enclosing "RELOADED" Description: The award-winning developer Crytek is back with Crysis 3, the first blockbuster shooter of 2013. Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New York’s Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. And uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver. Now, prepare to assess, adapt, and attack.Features repack/rip:Do not recoded / Cut multiplayerCut install languages ​​except Russian Installation time ~ 20 minutesGame Version: 1.0To install you will need 512 MB ​​of RAMRepacked by ShTeCvVInstallation notes:1. Rename or duplicate folder: Crysis® 3 - Deluxe Edition (Rus) RePack от ShTeCvV into Crysis 3 Deluxe Edition. Otherwise you'll get error when opening setup.exe.2. Run setup.exe (view setup screenshots for English instructions)3. Install the game.4. Apply English Language Pack and Language Changer5. Use a firewall to block Crysis3.exe from going online.6. Play the game.7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!Don't forget to seed!

Setup screens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.35 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Crysis 3 Deluxe Edition (RUS/ENG) [RIP] - ShTeCvV

Trailer

All Comments

good work mate thanks
same :(
New update released!
thx for uploading but i have a problem.. i downloaded it and installed it ...and when i open it gives me small screen of crysis 3 and then the screen disappears and nothing happens...even if i replaced the crack u upload it....please help
Get: