Crysis 3 (2013) Inc. Update 1.3 - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 17
leechers: 19
Added on January 12, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis 3 (2013) Inc. Update 1.3 - RePack by CorePack (Size: 5.19 GB)
 Crysis 3-CorePack.iso5.19 GB
 Crysis 3-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Title: Crysis 3 Inc. Update 1.3-CorePack
Year: 2013
Genre: Shooter
Developer: Crytek Studios
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Languages: English

Take total control in Crysis 3 and experience a new level of freedom in the premiere sandbox shooter of 2013. Players assume the role of Prophet as he returns to New York City; a vision of a catastrophic future driving him forward in his battle with both human and alien forces.

Crytek’s proprietary CryENGINE® has long been pushing in-game action to new levels, and in Crysis 3 you can witness the latest stage in its evolution for yourself! CryENGINE® 3 unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and provides the foundation to advance the state of the art and deliver a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.

Features:
-Installation time ~ 45 Min. (its about computer speed)
-Nothing Ripped/Removed
-Videos Quality: 720p HD
-Audios Quality: 100%
-Graphics Quality: 100%
-Languages: Text-MULTI7 | Voice-ENG
-Includes Update 1.3-INTERNAL RELOADED
-Repack by: CorePack

RePack NFO:

1) Mount or burn ISO
2) Install
3) Play !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.19 GB
seeders:17
leechers:19
Crysis 3 (2013) Inc. Update 1.3 - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

full working this repack??
DO NOT DOWNLOAD: this version has severely corrupted textures and glitches, just look at other peoples comments, its messed up as fuck
this version has the corrupted bullet impact bug, notice when you shoot your gun at a metal object the sparks are corrupted and dont look proper.
maybe they unpacked the .bigfile again? i don't know if there's a .bigfile or similar like that like in crysis 2?
their crysis 2 is broken too, but other repack is fine...
this is shit... waste of bandwidth....
Game seems broken... Intro is missing.
Some textures are seriously weird, and i'm not talking of Psycho, who, except for his head, looks like he's cover of toothpicks... Yep.
Uninstalled.
yea same issue here, i thought my graphics card was messing up and realized that it was the game. the bullet impacts are corrupted and there was severe framedrops when i got the to "welcome to the jungle" part
PLS SEED THIS
seed pls... barely getting 1mbps speed for downloads...