Crusader Kings II - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.1.6]

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on July 5, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crusader Kings II - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.1.6] (Size: 592.17 MB)
 setup-1.bin586.57 MB
 setup.exe5.6 MB

Description

Released: February 14, 2012

Genre : Strategy (Real-time / Grand strategy) / 3D

Official site : Crusader Kings II

Developer : Paradox Development Studio

Publisher : Paradox Interactive

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English, French, Spanish, German

Subtitle Language: English, French, Spanish, German

Version: 2.1.6 (All DLC'S INCLUDED)

Publication Type : Repack

System requirements :

Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7

Processor : Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz AMD 3500 + yl

RAM: 2 GB

Video adapter : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900

Free space on hard disk: 2 Gb

Tablet: enclosing (3DM)

Crusader Kings II opens to the players one of the most important periods in the history of the world thanks to the work of these masters of the genre of the global strategy . Medieval Europe comes alive in this epic game of knights , intrigue, and thrones ...

Although the Dark Ages and the Middle Ages are nearing the end , Europe is still immersed in chaos. Feudal lords opposed beleaguered kings , trying to regain control over their fragmented states. Dad collects crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land , not at the cost of releasing their hands control over the erection of a bishop - like over their wealth. It is time to greatness. Expand your possession and ensure the future of his dynasty. Fill their coffers , assign vassals to seek out traitors and heretics , legislate and interact with hundreds of nobles, each of which has its own cunning plan .

A good ruler will always need friends that can support it. But be careful - even the faithful vassals may have their own ambitions , and some of them may not be as robust as it seemed ... Be ready for anything and increase your prestige until the world will pronounce your name in an awed whisper . Do you have the makings of a king of the Crusader ?

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
592.17 MB
seeders:9
leechers:4
Crusader Kings II - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.1.6]

Trailer

Screenshots

Crusader Kings II - Repack [Yuzutu] [2.1.6] screenshot

All Comments

The game works fine.

If anyone is having problems with the dlc's not showing up in the 'dlc menu', then use a dlc activator.

And mods are compatible with the game.
thanks for comment good to know it :)
Thanks, 100 % working.
thanks for comment good to know it :)
well idk i didn't try any mods but if game of thrones mod supports latest game version then it should work with this release i think :)
It's detected as FALSE POSITIVE by shitty av's... look at bitdefender , Kaspersky , Norton best antiviruses ... or if you don't trust just don't setup ..
OK, repack is ok but I would need intructions for this. When I start the game, there aren't any DLC: I can't play with muslis or pagans (there is not Sword of Islam neither The Old Gods DLC). Any help, Uploader?
Did you select All dlc's like this ? If not please unselect them all ,select all then try again if it's still occour try DLC Activator : (it will crash about 3 times but it will work :D )

https://mega.co.nz/#!JA5w3CaC!rgFp8VwuXAaWb8J2FT_HSjYjy2FjNb-6GTFlqOOQ4S8
I tried with the DLC activator and then the DLC were all ok. All work perfect now. Thanks you very much Yuzutu, excelent repack!
your welcome hold on new repacks are coming :)
Thanks a lot for this
Yo.
Hi, I just found out about this game. There are 25 torrents as of now, I don't know which one to download. Some with DLCs seem to have problems. Would you say this one is fine?
Thank you
I made this repack with latest game files + all dlc's and i tested it 3 times :) so you can download it
I have x64 system but i think they've fixed it because this game recieved lot's of patches...