seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2016 by cszhuin Games
Torrent verified.

Cross.Set.RIP-Unleashed (Size: 39.2 MB)
 unl-2016.nfo4.11 KB
 unl-cros.exe39.19 MB

Description

Here we have an interesting game released by the scene professional p2p repacker group : UNLEASHED, enjoy :)

User reviews: Positive (42 reviews) - 95% of the 42 user reviews for this game are positive.
Tags: Indie Casual Puzzle

Single-player
Languages: English Interface

Title: Cross Set
Genre: Casual, Indie
Developer: Cuveet Story
Publisher: Cuveet Story
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2015

System Requirements Windows Minimum:
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 200 MB available space

Suboptimal
Recommended
Summary: The game is a competent and typical of its genre. It runs fine, and it's essentially exactly what you'd expect.

Progress Disclosure: I finished the first two dozen boards, which is the first three levels. I reviewed it so early because there were no other reviews; its window of new release exposure was closing, and it didn't deserve to miss sales on account of consumer uncertainty.

Observations: The "tutorial" consisted solely of a box of text; it was still sufficient, even having heard and read nothing about the game except the store description before playing.

The difficulty is fine so far; the first 6 boards averaged under 2 minutes each, and the next 18 took a bit over 4 minutes each.

The presentation is simple and functional. The art style is essentially all displayed in the marketing screenshots accurately.

The achievements look to be quite doable, so this game would probably be good for 100%ers. All of them are for simple completion; none can be missed, are timed, or even require perfect input.

There are no hidden in-game purchases.

Accessibility: The game never has time pressure. The interface requires enough precision to hit boxes of the size in the marketing screenshots without hitting the adjacent ones; it does not require dragging. The interface is fully mouse-driven. (It may support touch screens, but I don't have one.) There are no vital sounds. There is no dialogue written or spoken.

Locked tiles are distinguished from unlocked tiles purely by color; that mechanic is optional, though helpful for remembering which numbers you're confident in. Some tiles are locked in the marketing screenshots, so you can check before purchasing if there's an issue for you.

As a non-expert, I see no other problems.
-------------
Katare
Recommended
THE PUZZLE:
Cross Set is, as advertised, a game of logical elimination similar to sudoku. Each square has a list of candidate numbers from which you can pick, and the objective is to force each row and each column to contain exactly one of each number.

Unlike sudoku, this puzzle format allows for more interesting thinking right from the beginning, because Cross Set does not necessarily need any of the squares to be fixed (though they can be). This shaves off some of the early "fill in the obvious" steps common to many sudoku puzzles. Unfortunately, limiting the choices by square appears to make the later "finish filling stuff in" phase come earlier. I find the puzzle format fresh enough to hold my interest.

THE SOFTWARE:
The software is very basic. Window size (and Windowed/Fullscreen) are options before the game boots, but there is no volume slider (only a mute button). Oddly, the fixed puzzle squares do not begin locked, even though all of the advertising shows them as locked. Hopefully this is some kind of oversight, as manually locking them just wastes about 10-15 seconds per puzzle.

OVERALL:
It's an interesting new puzzle format with 64 puzzles included for $3. I've spent about as much per puzzle for Kakuro and Sudoku books, so I'd say the game is more than worth the price if you're at all interested in logic puzzles.
-------------
Capone3830
Recommended
Nice and new concept, many puzzles, good price

Very good package for a puzzle fan!

Only con I can think of is the need to "search" for the place you can continue the puzzle in large puzzles, sometimes making it more into a searching game and less of a thinking game. (Sudoku players will now what I'm talking about) But unless you completely can't deal with that:

Buy it, play it, enjoy it.
-------------
wyldrose
Recommended
A nice elegant, thinky puzzle game. Likely to appeal to fans of Hexcells and/or Paint it Back. Runs great on Linux.
-------------
猫在裤子
Recommended
just simply like sudoku. but i found this easier
nothing more i could say.

Screen

Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/415400/

------------------------------------------------------

P R E P A R E T O B E U N L E A S H E D ! !

Cross Set RIP

Release Date : 07/01/2016 Protection : Steam
Release Type : RIP 09x5.00MB Company : Cuveet Story

Release Notes:

Cross Set is a simple and brain-teasing new number puzzle game.

The rule of the game is quite simple:
- There is an NxN square grid (up to 9x9)
- The solution is to have every row and column containing every number
1 through N
- The grid is already constrained by sets of candidates

But the gameplay is deep, when you actually play it.
The feelings you will have when playing this game will be somewhat
like playing Sudoku, but it's more enjoyable.

Key Features:
- 50+ Unique Levels
- 17 Steam Achievements
- Calm and Ambient BGM

* All puzzle sets are different from the pre-distributed version.

RIPPED: Nothing

Install Notes:

1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or equivalent
2. Install by running unl-cros.exe
3. Start game with CrossSet.exe

Remember to support quality games!

Unleashed salutes all friends of the family, contacts and competition!

" Prepare to be Unleashed! "

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Cross.Set.RIP-Unleashed