* Crosby, Stills And Nash The Acoustic Concert * San Francisco Full Show

seeders: 7
leechers: 5
Added on May 21, 2015 by Secludishin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

* Crosby, Stills And Nash The Acoustic Concert * San Francisco Full Show (Size: 1.19 GB)
 Crosby, Stills And Nash The Acoustic Concert.mkv1.19 GB

Description

Personally, this is really nice. Enjoy and comment.

Crosby, Stills And Nash The Acoustic Concert

Crosby, Stills & Nash's The Acoustic Concert is mastered with a loud and full sound. Videotaped at a 1991 show in San Francisco that was done as a memorial to the group's friend, Bill Graham, there is more here than meets the eye -- indeed, what initially meets the eye is most unpromising, the decidedly overweight presence of David Crosby and Stephen Stills (evidently Graham Nash's metabolism won't let him gain weight). But as it turns out the group vocal prowess is still very much intact, because they harmonize magnificently (far better, in fact, than they generally did at Woodstock), and despite its being credited as The Acoustic Concert, that doesn't stop Stills from picking up an electric guitar to add a little appropriate wattage to "Deja Vu," "Just a Song Before I Go," and more. Graham Nash, whose guitar was seldom ever even plugged in when he was in the Hollies, gets to play a little acoustic guitar on "Marrakesh Express," in the midst of a superb lead vocal performance. "To the Last Whale" is presented visually as more of a conceptual video than anything else here, in its opening, before the camera returns to the stage for the song's second half (featuring Nash on grand piano). Neil Young, though absent, gets a song dedicated to him in "Try to Find Me." When Stills takes center stage for his spot, he delivers a loud, crunchy rendition of "For What It's Worth" that's more a deconstruction of the song than a performance -- much more successful are the resurrections of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" (to which he tacks on an extended acoustic guitar coda that incorporates elements of "Carry On," and a high-speed solo in which he sounds like he's playing 16th notes) and other early songs by the trio. The cameras are constantly in motion and the editing keeps the eye moving and occupied, and the show was more than good enough to occupy the ear as well, especially with the audio quality as good as it is here.

1.Déja Vu
2.Helplessly hoping
3.Just a song before I go
4.Guinnevere
5.Marrakesh express
6.Long time gone
7.To the last whale:
7.a A critical mass
7.b Wind on the water
8.Try to find me
9.1000 roads
10.For what it´s worth
11.Taken at all
12.Wooden ships
13.Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
14.Our house
15.Daylight again / Find the cost of freedom
16.Teach your children

Crosby, Stills And Nash The Acoustic Concert Mkv 480p Ac3 5.1
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size : 1.19 GiB
Duration : 1h 26mn
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 970 Kbps

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.0
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 3 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 1 483 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 25.0 Mbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 60.000 fps
Original frame rate : 59.940 fps
Standard : NTSC
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.072
Stream size : 914 MiB (75%)
Writing library : x264 core 125 r2208 d9d2288
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=0 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=600 / keyint_min=60 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=20.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=25000 / vbv_bufsize=25000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=vbr / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_AC3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 448 Kbps