Critical UK S01E13 720p HDTV x264-FaiLED

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on May 20, 2015 by imranx1in TV
Torrent verified.

Critical UK S01E13 720p HDTV x264-FaiLED (Size: 1.18 GB)
 Critical.UK.S01E13.720p.HDTV.x264-FaiLED.mkv1.18 GB

Description

Critical is a 13-part series set in a state-of-the-art Major Trauma Center, a unit which treats only the most gravely ill or seriously injured. Whether that patient lives or dies is determined by knife-edge decisions and procedures, but can the diverse team of medical professionals knit together and rise to the challenge? Our team hold a life in their hands but in every case they face the agonizingly real fear that it could slip through their fingers.

PS: 1. It was an honor to provide you with this season, And hope there will be another season that will be covered by me !

2. Guys unfortunately Episode S01E12 was not available last week in HD (720p), So I didn't upload it ! But another version ( Critical S01E12 PDTV XviD-newRock ) is available on Kickass site and provided by user " misseps "
I know it's bad quality, But try to survive till a better quality is available ! ..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Critical UK S01E13 720p HDTV x264-FaiLED

All Comments

Thank you!
what I meant is that It wasn't released . Only low quality was released.
PS: 1. It was an honor to provide you with this season, And hope there will be another season that will be covered by me !

2. Guys unfortunately Episode S01E12 was not available last week in HD (720p), So I didn't upload it ! But another version ( Critical S01E12 PDTV XviD-newRock ) is available on Kickass site and provided by user " misseps "
I know it's bad quality, But try to survive till a better quality is available ! ..