Cricket.Captain.2015-POSTMORTEM

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on August 27, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cricket.Captain.2015-POSTMORTEM (Size: 277.65 MB)
 pm-cc2015.bin277.65 MB
 Readme.txt367 bytes
 pm-cc2015.cue75 bytes
 www.rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

P O S T M O R T E M2 0 1 5presents for nothin but our pleasureCricket Captain 2015(c) KISS ltdRelease-Date: 08/15Protection: SteamDisc.Count: 1 DVDGame.Type: SimulatorLanguage: ENG A M E N O T E SWith the Australians in to town to take on England, oneday international records falling daily and the launchof the all-new Cricket Captain 2015, this is set to beone of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decadeCricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricketsimulation game ever created and the upcoming launch ofCricket Captain 2015 will take the experience to anall-new level. The game now includes Indian domesticclub competitions, updated and expanded stats, a new andimproved interface, updated 3D graphics and a stack ofother additions and improvements. In short, CricketCaptain 2015 is THE complete cricket managementexperience!G R O U P N O T E SWe have enough money, beer, girls or whatever at the momentBesides:POSTMORTEM will not pre any updatesor patches. Don't like that idea?* BUY THE GAME! *G R E E T i N G SSkid Row, UnleashedGREENPEACE0x0007, GenesisIt's just a competition!Support the Software-Developerif you like this game!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
277.65 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Cricket.Captain.2015-POSTMORTEM

All Comments

100% working thanks
THANKS MATE for game,Well deserved game afterall, lot better than other cricket game.
i have question that how can i download update from steam ,if it comes