CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 8, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 140.27 MB)
 CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4140.27 MB

Description

imageimage

"With Arms Wide Open"
Creed Live 2009
The finished Audio lists at 684kbs.
For Anthony with my arms wide open
"With Arms Wide Open" is a power ballad composed by the band Creed, featured on the album Human Clay. Scott Stapp wrote the lyrics when he found out with great surprise that he was going to be a father. The song topped the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for four weeks in July 2000; a month later it reached the U.S. Top 40. In October, the song hit the top ten and topped Billboard's Adult Top 40 chart for eight weeks. It hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on the issue dated November 11 for one week, and the video topped VH1's top ten countdown in 2000. In February 2001, Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Song. The song was also nominated for Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group, but lost to U2 for "Beautiful Day". With the song topping the Hot 100, Mainstream Rock Tracks, Adult Top 40 and Mainstream Top 40 charts at number one, somehow it nearly did not make it to number one on the Modern Rock Tracks chart staying at number two for four consecutive weeks due to the long eleven week stay for 3 Doors Down's Kryptonite at the number one spot and Papa Roach's Last Resort and Red Hot Chili Peppers' Californication taking over the number one spot leading "With Arms Wide Open" to not hit number one, the song would've hit number one on the Modern Rock Tracks chart if it had enough time to do so. In September, it was announced that Creed would release a limited edition single of "With Arms Wide Open" with some profits benefiting Scott Stapp's With Arms Wide Open Foundation to "promote healthy, loving relationships between children and their families".Three main versions of the song exist. One is the original album version. The second is the radio version, which adds additional hi-hat and drums, and also edits out the ending. The third is the video version (or "Strings Remix") which adds strings to the radio version.

LYRICS:

"With Arms Wide Open"

Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I close my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything

With arms wide open
With arms wide open
I'll show you everything ...oh yeah
With arms wide open..wide open

[Guitar Break]

If I had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope he's not like me
I hope he understands
That he can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And he can greet the world
With arms wide open...

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

I'll show you everything..oh yeah
With arms wide open....wide open

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3008kbps
Total Bitrate: 3693kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
140.27 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
CREED - With Arms Wide Open - Live 2009 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot