CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography with Art Wolfe

seeders: 27
leechers: 24
Added on July 19, 2014 by Oxizein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography with Art Wolfe (Size: 4.34 GB)
 CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography - Segment 4.avi1.88 GB
 CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography - Segment 1.avi1023.69 MB
 CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography - Segment 2.avi789.84 MB
 CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography - Segment 3.avi708.75 MB
 xoz.txt68 bytes

Description

The Art of Nature Photography with Art Wolfe

Learn outdoor and scenic composition techniques from a master.

Join acclaimed nature photographer and instructor Art Wolfe for a day of instruction and inspiration.

Drawing from four decades of work on every continent and over 80 books, Art will share how he finds inspiration and integrates his past experiences with his present day work. During this special one day course, you'll learn outdoor and scenic composition tips from a master. Art will also share highlights and lessons from his award-winning television series "Art Wolfe's Travels to the Edge." The course will wrap up with a critique of images submitted by our viewers.

If you have a passion for the great outdoors and want to capture that sense of wonder in camera, join us for this very special day of learning and inspiration with a true photography legend.

Instructor

Art Wolfe

The son of commercial artists, Wolfe was born in Seattle, and though he travels nine months out of the year still is glad to call the city home. He graduated from the University of Washington with Bachelor’s degrees in fine arts and art education, and these fields continue to inform his work every day.
To see his photos, unique in their mastery of color, composition and perspective, is to experience first-hand the power of photography. One of his lifelong goals is to win support for conservation issues by “focusing on what’s beautiful on the Earth.” Wolfe’s breathtaking images of the world’s fast-disappearing wildlife,
landscapes and native cultures do just that.

Video-details:

Video codec: H.264
Length: 5 hours
Quality: HD 720p
Audio codec: Mpeg-1 L2 44Khz, 96Kbps Stereo
Extra Info: Capture from 1 day show.
Show date: 18 July 2014

Please comment a "thank you" so i know for what purpose i upload this, and above all, keep seeding!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.34 GB
seeders:27
leechers:24
CreativeLive - The Art of Nature Photography with Art Wolfe

All Comments

Thank you.
hi.,,,,any possibly way to get this !!! pls pls pls wink

https://www.creativelive.com/courses/commercial-photography-start-finish-joel-grimes david305 21 hours ago
Thanks dude, hope I learn something from this as it seemed more like a history tour of his life when I watched a bit of it live. Soon find out Thanks again
Ye the 1st segment and last segment. The 2nd segment is his work also, but fully stated on Composition which is for me the best segment from this show.