CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits

seeders: 33
leechers: 4
Added on July 4, 2013 by qKoFZGin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits (Size: 5.69 GB)
 CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits - Day 1.wmv1.95 GB
 CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits - Day 2.wmv1.88 GB
 CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits - Day 3.wmv1.86 GB

Description

Language: English
Duration: 3 Days
Video: WMV3 - 968x544 | 25fps 700kbps
Audio: WMA 96kbps 44.1KHz
Size: 5.69GB
URL: http://www.creativelive.com/courses/fine-art-portraits-brooke-shaden

Forget flashy studios and expensive props. Join award-winning photographer Brooke Shaden to learn inexpensive ways to create elaborate, gallery-style works of art from scratch.

This 3-day course is dedicated to teaching you how to add that fine art sensibility to your portfolio. Through the use of her creative techniques, Brooke is going to show you how to transform mundane images into dramatic, eye-catching works of art. Intended for motivated beginners and experienced pros alike, this course will walk you through everything you need to know to create jaw-dropping images and have them hanging on gallery walls in no time. after 3 days with Brooke, you will have mastered new, innovative lighting techniques, Photoshop editing, pitching your images to a gallery rep, and much more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.69 GB
seeders:33
leechers:4
CreativeLive - Brooke Shaden - Fine Art Portraits

All Comments

Yes... Amazing workshop. Love this.
phenomenal course ...a lot of inspiration ... a lot of thanks to the uploader and all the people seeds and i am with you all seeding :)
Feel free to check my account, I have MANY CREATIVELIVE classes from their website that are NOT screen recordings, but actual HD files that you get when purchasing the course. I want to say thankyou for this upload. I did download it(it's the only screen captured class of theirs that I have). Does ANYONE know where I can download the actual HD files(the ones that you get if you pay for the course)
Is this series worth watching/downloading? I watched the first hour of it live and just thought that Brook was so weird and i did not really care for her style that i gave up watching it.
2013-07-06 04:30
Roberts course is great. if you dont like Brook's style dont watch it. sal cincotta is great also
Thanks for the upload.. Keep up the good work with the great CL videos.
Thanks works great....cheers
Me again, Its working on VUZE so no problemo.
2013-07-04 10:39
You must be using window?