Crazy Train- LIVE Randy Rhoads- HQ Best Quality .mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 4, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Crazy Train- LIVE Randy Rhoads- HQ Best Quality .mp4 (Size: 24.29 MB)
 Crazy Train- LIVE Randy Rhoads- HQ Best Quality - After Hours TV show.mp424.29 MB

Description

Tragic death but exceptional life. BTW No drugs were found in his system at the time of death, but they were in his pilots system. :( hmmm, just like Lynyrd Skynyrd's pilots were toasted. Little know fact: Aerosmith turned down Skynyrd's plane and pilots bc they thought the pilots (drunk) and plane were unsafe
Here is a link to how Randy Rhoades died.

http://randy-rhoads-online.com/site/articles-interviews/32-the-plane-truth-the-accident-that-killed-randy-rhoads

Vocal: Ozzy, Guitar: Randy Rhoads, Bass: Sarzo, Drums: Aldridge, Keys: Bridgewater.
This was filmed one night during the U.S. segment of the Blizzard of Ozz tour in late April or early May 1981.
Great video quality! Randy really shows his stuff in this live video.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.29 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Crazy Train- LIVE Randy Rhoads- HQ Best Quality .mp4

All Comments

Thanks, seen thid before, but great footage for my archives!
Haven't seen this before. Thanks uploader!
sorry can't thumb this as God is my Lord and Saviour, but I get your point as I saw Randy in concert, (saw Black Sabbath originals before Randy as well), and me and my buddy who plays guitar just could not believe all the different sounds, rhythm/lead that was comn from Randy's guitar! The MAN could outright work that thang!!! Saw it, heard it, and still could not believe it.