Craig Ferguson 2014 09 02 Carrot Top 480p WEB-DL x264-TV

seeders: 84
leechers: 9
Added on September 4, 2014 by Bukssnain TV
Torrent verified.

Craig Ferguson 2014 09 02 Carrot Top 480p WEB-DL x264-TV (Size: 248.7 MB)
 Craig.Ferguson.2014.09.02.Carrot.Top.480p.WEB-DL.x264-TV.mp4248.7 MB

Description

Original air date: September 2, 2014

Guests: Carrot Top, Gwendoline Christie

Credits go to original uploader!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
248.7 MB
seeders:84
leechers:9
Craig Ferguson 2014 09 02 Carrot Top 480p WEB-DL x264-TV

All Comments

during playback (on 9/2 and 9/3 craig ferguson), the uploader has inserted an advertisement of -apparently his- videos on youtube and twitter. they last several seconds and they usually are over the scenes that the ferguson show shows of movies or series that the guests are in.
it's annoying, rude and #!@#!
I WILL avoid d/ling his torrents
and I definitely WONT reseed.
I'm very disappointed......
and the video is not a 9
1) I understand, that you didn't put the message in. However, you've put it up here
2) The message shows up at least 5 times: At the beginning, at the end, after two commercial breaks and it replaces(!) the Game-of-Thrones clip.
3) Better a clean version than this desperate and childish begging for facebook likes. If we let that go without protest, sooner or later everybody does it. I've seen watermarks etc. before. Accepting it as "god given" is definitly the wrong way.
Well I'm sorry that it bothers you so much. I personally am not bothered that much. I mean of course it's retarded and dumb and OF COURSE the clean version would be better. But clean version is not available. It is ether this or nothing at all. It is what it is.

PS: The new episode is the same way, so beware!
Just after the cold opening the screen goes black and the uploader begs for "likes" on a facebook page. I gave him a thumbs down on KAT.

Adding a .nfo is one thing, tinkering with the original content is another, that needs to be stopped before others do the same.

Edit: That stupid message shows up even after the commercial breaks.
It is not me, I said in the description credits go to original uploader. I found it on Pirate Bay and it is the ONLY available version. That message appears 2 times but the show is still watchable. Also the clip for the second guest is not shown. But better something than nothing, right?
Thank you
it is what it is