Counter.Strike.Global.Offensive.Crack.Only

seeders: 32
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2012 by ViPERSiLLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Counter.Strike.Global.Offensive.Crack.Only (Size: 5.88 MB)
 release_131020125.88 MB

Description

More Info

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an online first-person shooter developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment, who also maintained Counter-Strike: Source after its release. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike franchise, excluding Counter-Strike Neo and Counter-Strike Online.
Global Offensive was released on 21 August 2012 and made available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox 360 via the Xbox Live Arcade and a U.S. version only on the PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network. It features classic content, such as old maps, as well as brand new maps, characters and game modes. It supports matchmaking and leaderboards.[4] An Elo rating system prioritizes matching players by skill.[5] Cross-platform multiplayer was planned between Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and PlayStation 3 players,[5] but was ultimately limited to PC and Mac due to the differences in update frequency between the systems.[6] The PlayStation 3 version offers three input control methods, which include using either the DualShock 3 controller, PlayStation Move or USB keyboard/mouse.

ViPERSiLL Presents

CS:GO Crack By Revloader I Find It On RGhost I Did Not Try It Yet But I'm Sure It Will Work!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.88 MB
seeders:32
leechers:0
Counter.Strike.Global.Offensive.Crack.Only

All Comments

n_module.dat is missing,any solution
Thank you .
How bout some instructions please?
ok..................
how to change language from Russian to English?
some of you people are morons
bad :(