Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% Man Book and Audiobook byBuoy

seeders: 1
leechers: 22
Added on November 6, 2015 by frenchinactin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% Man Book and Audiobook byBuoy (Size: 457.63 MB)
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% Man (Audiobook Version).docx843.51 KB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% Man (PDF Version).docx741.12 KB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 01of10 In the Beginning.mp348.01 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 02of10 The Way Things Are.mp333.26 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 03of10 Art of Understanding.mp337.45 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 04of10 It's not all about You.mp345.93 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 05of10 Making Your Move.mp395.56 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 06of10 The First Step.mp338.56 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 07of10 Keep it Steady.mp337.35 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 08of10 Solving the Mystery.mp349.43 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 09of10 Taking it to the Next Level.mp324.29 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% man 10of10 Care and Feeding of Women.mp342.96 MB
 Corey Wayne - How to Be a 3% Man.pdf3.3 MB

Description

How to Be a 3% Man, Winning the Heart of the Woman of Your Dreams

Dear Friend, This book teaches you the hidden secrets to completely understand women. It covers both the dating world and long term relationships. You will learn how to meet and date the type of women you've always dreamed of. The best part is you can do this while remaining who you truly are inside. The book teaches you how to create sexual attraction in women & get women to chase & pursue you! It takes you step by step with easy to follow instructions. You will be able to meet women anytime, anyplace, & anywhere. . .this will give you choice with women. Whether you are single & searching or already with your dream lady, my book has the secrets most men will never know about women. Learn more at www.UnderstandingRelationships.com

About Buoy releases:

1] Releases will generally be totally unavailable commercially (such as Recorded Books limited editions for libraries rental customers) They may also be books on cassette which are now not on CD or not on Audible. Phenomenal releases that are out of print on CD, or are more than 5-7 years old may also be posted.

2] I am a very experienced audio book listener and I sometimes create the MP3 files from electronic text via TextSpeaker 2.0, and details follow:

I currently use TextSpeaker 3.2, which converts Word files to WAV files, and then they are converted to MP3 format. After much testing I have determined that this permits a much better quality than simply allowing TextSpeaker to convert the files directly to MP3. I create the Microsoft Word files (and therefore the audio files) with some care by placing periods after all titles and sections for natural pauses, as well as the elimination of the title contents pages and any citations that would not normally be found in an audio book, and I have included footnotes that would generally be included within an audiobook.

3] Interesting content and popular content and mainstream content intersect, but I will rarely if ever post normal or run-of-the-mill mainstream content. Who has time to waste on such doggerel?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.63 MB
seeders:1
leechers:22
Corey Wayne - How to be a 3% Man Book and Audiobook byBuoy