CorePack Presents - Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remaster [Untouched] [Separate Downloads]

seeders: 17
leechers: 319
Added on May 14, 2016 by [ShivShubh]in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

CorePack Presents - Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remaster [Untouched] [Separate Downloads] (Size: 25.63 GB)
 Final Fantasy X HD Remaster-CorePack.nfo9.31 KB
 Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster-CorePack.nfo9.31 KB
 Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster-CorePack.iso10.31 GB
 Final Fantasy X HD Remaster-CorePack.iso15.32 GB

Description

Information :

Title: Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/16/94/13/48/pcc10.jpg
Developed by: Square-Enix
Published by: Square-Enix / Eidos
Released on: 12 May 2016
Genre: jRPG
Crack: CODEX
Official Site: https://corepacks.com

Description :

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster celebrates two of the most cherished and beloved entries to the world-renowned franchise, completely remastered in gorgeous High Definition & now available on PC / Windows!

FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.

FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.

System Requirements :

Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce 9600GT / Radeon HD 2600XT
Graphics Memory: 512 MB
DirectX®: 9
Hard Drive Space: 38 GB

Key Features :

- Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
- Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
- International Edition content,
- Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.?

ScreenShots :

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.63 GB
seeders:17
leechers:319
CorePack Presents - Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remaster [Untouched] [Separate Downloads]

Trailer

All Comments

No! nowadays such practices are rare as compression got better , ripping video is considered morally bad ! Usually the resolution is full HD or as per resolution you selected.
could some of you guys seed? thanks :)
Yeah boys are back in the business.
Available in torrent, nothing was ripped as my comment says at the top.
I don't understand whos people like this game
Thanks for works
Perfect,I don't have a problem! I am going to play all night :D !