LogTenPro5.zip20.6 MB

Description

CORADINE LogTen PRO 5 [MacOsX]

Digital Flight Logbook

Description:
--------------------

- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Easily import existing data and customize to your needs
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Automatically track currency and duty limits, as well as filter using powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Automatic processing of airline schedules
- Track certificates, ratings, endorsements, medicals, and flight reviews
- Share your logbook on my.logten.com
- Print stunning reports and official logbooks for over 37 countries out of the box, or create your own!
- Works seamlessly with LogTen Pro for iPhone and LogTen Pro for iPad (sold separately)*
- Automatic night time calculation
- Export flights and trips right to your calendar
- Customer service second to none
- Much, much, more... details at coradine.com

It's not just effortless flight tracking, it's smarter than that.

What Pilots Are Saying:
--------------------

"Thanks again for the great product – I simply do not know how I’d keep everything straight without you guys – Actually I do know – it took me hours a month to make sure I wasn’t illegal or going illegal for flights – now I synch after each flight upload when I get in from flying and its all at my fingertips. I had an FAA inspector on a few weeks ago and he asked me in flight how I knew I was “legal” to fly and I pulled out my iphone and he just smiled and said,
“LogTen Pro?” and he said “Well then I know I don’t have to look at any of your stuff.”
- Sean Crotty – DC-10, World Airways

“I have to say after using logten pro and the mobile version on my iPhone for about a week now, I don’t know how I managed to get things entered into my logbook before, this is simply the best product I’ve used. Again thank you so much for the help and I will tell my pilot friends about your products.”
- Mark Marlin – Captain, Challenger 300

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Coradine LogTen Pro 5