Cooking the East African Way

seeders: 18
leechers: 4
Added on December 8, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Cooking the East African Way (Size: 8.18 MB)
 Cooking the East African Way.pdf8.17 MB
 Cooking the East African Way - cover.jpg16.92 KB
 Cooking the East African Way - info.txt1.22 KB

Description

Featuring the cooking of several East African countries--Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania--discover the significance of the two main meals eaten daily in each of these countries.

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 0822541645
ISBN-13: 978-0822541646

Reviews

This entire series of Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks are wonderful for kids. I used them frequently when I was a nanny, and my boys loved them. The recipes are simple and not too intimidating for chefs-in-training! The bits of background information on the culture, history, and sample menus are wonderful as well. From someone with several years of childcare experience, and a woman who loves to cook (especially ethnic foods), this series of books are highly recommended to anyone who wants to introduce their kids to a variety of cultural foods.

Cooking the East African Way is a great introduction to cooking food from East Africa. This cookbook contains recipes from Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Eritrea, and Somalia. The authors carefully explain the food culture of East Africa. For example, how many East Africans only eat once or twice a day and eat very fresh food due to the lack of electricity and refrigeration.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.18 MB
seeders:18
leechers:4

All Comments

thanks