Cookies and Cocktails - pdf

seeders: 11
leechers: 8
Added on March 9, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Cookies and Cocktails - pdf (Size: 6.41 MB)
 Cookies and Cocktails.pdf6.39 MB
 Cookies and Cocktails - cover.jpg15.24 KB
 Cookies and Cocktails - info.txt4.66 KB

Description

Cookies And Cocktails

Ladies, get together with your best girlfriends and throw your OWN holiday "Cookies and Cocktails" party! This cookbook is filled with inspirational holiday recipes and the cocktails you love to drink! Whether you're baking in your own kitchen or getting together with friends, these holiday cookie and dessert recipes will keep you coming back for more. Old-fashioned traditions like Kris Kringles, Snowflakes and Christmas Brittle will have you humming Silent Night. Quick and simple Saltine Toffee Bars and Charlie Chaplin's are recipes that will make you look like a superstar in the kitchen. You'll even find a Fruit Cake recipe that you'll actually want to eat! With so many delicious choices, you'll have a hard time deciding on which recipe to tackle first. Turn up the holiday music and grab a cocktail while you bake. Try a festive party drink like a Snowball, Jack Frost Martini or a Blushing Reindeer. Your Cookies and Cocktails party will be a hit. Cheers! www.cookiesandcocktails.com.

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 1438229216
ISBN-13: 978-1438229218

About the Author

Biography

As the founder and president of Author's Boutique and PubSmart Sherrie Wilkolaski is a Renaissance woman of the publishing industry. She brings to the writer's table an effective fusion of marketing proficiency, best-selling accolades and a background in journalism. Her international public speaking credentials and social media savvy provide independent authors and traditional publishers a multifaceted strategy to achieving success.

Sherrie's specialized insight into the mechanics of the publishing process resulted in the formation of her distinctive boutique publishing house style, which bridges a client's status from aspiring writer to published author. As a best-selling author, Sherrie has first-hand knowledge of the creative writing experience and the challenges involved in printing, packaging, marketing, and selling books. She has effectively harnessed the benefits of social media and site promotion to maximize an independent author's circulation and public readership.

In 2011, Sherrie co-founded traditional publishing house Pressque Publishing and is a consultant and publishing services broker for a number of small to mid-sized publishers and printers, including HP, and Infinity Publishing. She is columnist for Press Pass, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Luxe Beat Magazine and a featured blogger on a variety of industry publications. She is the former Director of Publishing Services at Lulu. Sherrie's new radio program, PubSmart, is launching later this year.

Sherrie sits on the board of the International Food, Wine and Travel Writers Association and was a featured speaker at the 2013 Annual Conference in Hawaii presenting, "The Power of a Book": How to Use a Book to Enhance Your Career/Credibility as a Journalist". A global conference speaker, she addressed members of the HP Dscoop Graphic Arts Asia Conference in Beijing, China in 2013. Sherrie is the author of best-selling book, "How to Start a Wedding Planning Business" and the popular coffee table book series, "Cookies and Cocktails". Sherrie is a broadcast journalism alumnus of SUNY College at Buffalo and is a 2012 graduate of the Yale Publishing Course.

Reviews

The snickerdoodle recipe is the first one in this book, and the first one that I go to any time I need something to take to a party so that I don't show up empty-handed. The recipes in this book are great for any type of event and don't need to be limited to the holidays (though there are definitely some that I'd get weird looks for bringing to an Easter potluck). The cocktails were exactly what I was looking for so that I could have something special this holiday season when the family comes around. This book gives unbeatable combinations!

This book has taught me how to hone my baking skills and go from being a mediocre baker to a great one...when I first got this book, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to complete some of the more complicated recipes. Now, however, I look forward to the holiday season because it gives me so many chances to make delicious treats for my friends and family. And I've gone from a completely inexperienced bartender to knowing my way around a dozen drinks...what a great feeling to be able to whip those up!

What a great resource for those of us that love to bask in the holiday cheer every winter. This will definitely be coming out every year as I prepare for my annual Christmas party-there's just so much to love about all of the great desserts and drinks listed here. This book claims that there's even a fruitcake recipe that is enjoyable...I'll have to give it a try and see how it turns out.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.41 MB
seeders:11
leechers:8
Cookies and Cocktails - pdf

All Comments

*hic*.neva,shoulda *hic* downloaded this..i ish drank to much :P

nyc one!