Contraband (1980) Widescreen - Uncut.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2015 by cultfilmloverin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Contraband (1980) Widescreen - Uncut.mp4 (Size: 1.3 GB)
 Contraband (1980).mp41.3 GB

Description

please note - my last two uploads 'Contraband' and 'Macabre', had to be reseeded due to a file mix up with Utorrent during the last update. I've reinstalled UTorrent and better separated the files. Please bear with me - these are my first uploads and it's a steep learning curve - at least, for me.

UPDATE - as of 12:30am Feb 17 2015, happy to say this torrent is 100% seeded and uploading well. Thank you for your patience!

----------------------------------------

Contraband (1980) - Widescreen - Uncut.

Lucio Fulci’s, no-holds-barred, crime drama will leave you gasping in splatter-loving disbelief ..

Luca Di Angelo (Fabio Testi) and his gang make a living smuggling cigarettes in Naples, but after refusing to join forces with the local drug traffickers, are targeted (along with their families) for immediate and brutal termination by said bad guys. Luca, however, is not about to roll over, and is soon exacting revenge with equal enthusiasm ...

Some great performances, striking photography, neat score, and memorably gruesome special effects, are all kept well under ‘control’ by gore-meister director Lucio Fulci. Fulci, probably most famous for wonders such as ‘Zombi - Flesh Eaters’, ‘House By The Cemetery’, and ‘The Beyond’, chooses a more realistic background for this particular outing, and shows, once again, why he might be gone, but absolutely, definitely, will never be forgotten.

The UK version of this pic (known as ‘The Smuggler’) was cut by 2 mins, 52 secs to edit all sorts of nastiness out. This presentation, under the original U.S. title, ‘Contraband’ is complete, uncut, and delivers every bit of blood-soaked, eye-popping, widescreen wonderment for your late night viewing pleasure.

Never has smoking cigarettes been so bad for you, or so much fun - so light up, grab a beer, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ...

Stars: Fabio Testi, Ivana Monti, Marcel Bozzuffi, Saverio Marconi, Enrico Maisto, Ferdinando Murolo

Directed by Lucio Fulci
Screenplay by Gianni De Chiara, Ettore Sanzo - from an idea conceived by Ettore Sanzo, Gianno Di Chiara, Lucio Fulci & Giorgio Mariuzzo
Produced by Sandro Infascelli
Music by Fabrio Frizzi
Cinematography by Sergio Salvati
Edited by Vincenzo Tomassi

VIDEO

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 714 X 466
Frame rate: 23.989
Decoded Format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

AUDIO

Track 1: MPEG AAC
English