Conspiracy Theory - Secret Societies - Part 14

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 27, 2010 by in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Conspiracy Theory - Secret Societies - Part 14 (Size: 837.75 MB)
 Al Qaeda Training Manual.pdf4.08 MB
 Bush 8-22-2006.doc32 KB
 Chemtrails - 05.06.04 - TAP Program Plan (Tropospheric Aerosol Program Plan).pdf1.73 MB
 chemtrails.pdf933.73 KB
 David Icke - I Am Me I Am Free - The Robots' Guide To Freedom.pdf2 MB
 Executive Order 10990 - Seizure of all modes of transportation & control of highways &...25.5 KB
 Executive Order 10995 - Seizure of all communications media in the US.doc28 KB
 Executive Order 10997 - Seizure of all electic power fuels & materials, public & private.doc31 KB
 Executive Order 10998 - Seizure of all food supplies, resources, public, private, all farms &...34 KB
 Executive Order 10999 - Seizure of all means of transportation including vehicles of any kind.doc43 KB
 Lindsey Williams = Tragedy - Hope - Reality (2009).mp4529.18 MB

Description

More Torrents in this series at http://thepiratebay.com/user/awaken888/

Lyndsey Williams was The Preacher on The Alaskan Pipeline backs in the 70's. He became close friends the "The Elite" of the World who are controlling our oil supply. While Lyndsey was on The Pipeline, the Oil Companies discovered BIG OIL on an Island in Alaska called Gull Island. They claim that there is more oil at Gull Island than in Saudi Arabia.

Lyndsey still maintains a relationship with several of the Elite. This is what the Elite told Mr Williams about what was in store for Planet Earth and Mankind. Here is what the say WE are in for. Enjoy the LULL BEFORE THE STORM. It is coming.

Seed Long and Prosper from the Blessings of Our Father.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
837.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Conspiracy Theory - Secret Societies - Part 14