Conspiracy (2001) Kenneth Branagh HDTV 720p.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 24, 2014 by Clyde_Battyin Movies
Torrent verified.

Conspiracy (2001) Kenneth Branagh HDTV 720p.mp4 (Size: 1004.47 MB)
 Conspiracy (2001) HDTV 720p.mp41004.47 MB

Description

This is Conspiracy from 2001 staring Kenneth Branagh. This torrent was taken from an MKV - H.265 source. I have used Handbrake to bring it back down to H.264 from the original H.265 Codec.

I have tested this file and it works with every possible format. It is an MP4 container. No matter how you would want to view this film, this format will work.

Conspiracy is a BBC/HBO television film which dramatizes the 1942 Wannsee Conference. The film delves into the psychology of Nazi officials involved in the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question" during World War II.

I have a very slow upload connection. So I will seed until we get a good number of seeders who have faster connections. If you all don't cut and run, we can get this very important film out there.

Learn how evil these people were from this film.

EDIT: Ahh crap. I just noticed that the ending notes were displayed in German instead of English. The source MKV file that this torrent is from has them hard burned in, so I can't change that. Other than that the film is perfect. Sorry about that dudes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1004.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Conspiracy (2001) Kenneth Branagh HDTV 720p.mp4

All Comments

Maybe you can upload an SRT file that translates the notes at the end.
Great quality. Thank you :)