Connie Suttle - Hot Demon in the City (Latter Day Demons Book 1) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Connie Suttle - Hot Demon in the City (Latter Day Demons Book 1) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 287.36 KB)
 Connie Suttle - Hot Demon in the City (Latter Day Demons Book 1).epub287.36 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

July 30, 2015 - English - Urban Fantasy - EPub

I am Lexsi Silver, and I will determine my own future.

Most people consider their wedding day as one of the happiest of their lives.

Most people are not High Demon.

Just before my wedding on the planet called Kifirin, I decided I wasn't going to marry someone I'd never met. Kordevik Weth was a stranger to me and I wasn't willing to accept him. That's why I asked Aunt Bree for help.

She had one condition.

I had to live on Earth and take a job with Rome Enterprises in San Francisco.

My name is Kordevik Weth.

My intended left me standing at the altar. Afterward, I got drunk and destroyed the bar where I'd gone to drink and forget my humiliation.

As punishment, Li'Neruh Rath, god of my home planet, sentenced me to five years on Earth, working as a driver for Rome Enterprises in San Francisco.

Every day, I curse the job I hold and the one who'd pushed me into it--Lexsi Silver.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
287.36 KB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Connie Suttle - Hot Demon in the City (Latter Day Demons Book 1) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub