Concepts of Database Management - Philip Pratt [Seduction28]

seeders: 27
leechers: 2
Added on December 12, 2014 by Seduction28in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Concepts of Database Management - Philip Pratt [Seduction28] (Size: 10.39 MB)
 Concepts of Database Management - Pratt & Adamski.pdf10.39 MB
 Readme.txt545 bytes

Description

Worth 105$

Amazon Customer Review -

"If you need a book for certification, this isn't it....it is so much more than that.

This was the consensus choice of the faculty for the database foundations class when I taught information systems at university.

Of late, when I interview entry level database developers, I can tell whether or not they used this book or a recent version when they started to study database design. If they did not, they lack a comprehensive knowledge of the field. Those with the various certifications know enough about their specific application, but frequently, they can't figure out problems that haven't been covered by the certification training. Their conceptual knowledge rarely expands beyond their chosen application.

If you want a solid conceptual foundation of database design...this is your book."

Updated and new exercises in each chapter and a new case study reinforce the concepts. New appendices describe the purpose and syntax of the major SQL commands used in the book. A concise approach to database management that covers fundamental material in nine chapters and several appendices.

A comprehensive discussion of database design includes normalization, E-R diagrams, numerous database design examples, and trade-off discussions. Extensive coverage of SQL with design examples to illustrate key concepts. Advanced topics such as concurrency issues, distributed databases, and data warehouses are included.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.39 MB
seeders:27
leechers:2
Concepts of Database Management - Philip Pratt [Seduction28]