Computeractive - 8 June 2016 - pdf - zeke23

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on June 5, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Computeractive - 8 June 2016 - pdf - zeke23 (Size: 18.96 MB)
 Computeractive_-_8_June_2016.pdf18.96 MB

Description

Computeractive - 8 June 2016
English | 76 pages | True PDF | 19 MB

Computeractive is the UK's best-selling fortnightly computer magazine and your friendly guide to PCs, gadgets and the web! Plus there are regular news updates, project ideas, help and advice on popular reader queries, articles on anti-virus software, broadband and how to protect your own data, features on consumer rights, and a whole lot more to help you get the very best out of your computer.

Computeractive is your friendly guide to PCs, gadgets and the web. Our aim is to demystify the world of technology and make its benefits accessible to all, no matter what your level of experience with computers.

Our tips, guides and reviews are written in language that everyone can understand - that's why we have been endorsed by the Plain English Campaign since our launch in 1998.

In every issue you will find a wide selection of projects ideas, software guides and explanations of how to take advantage of the best free online software and services.

Computeractive is a resourceful and helpful aid to using your PC and can help save you money too! It's available at all major newsagents

The most important part of my job as Editor of Computeractive is to make sure every issue is packed with computer, phone and tablet advice you’ll find useful. To do that, I have to make sure we explain everything in plain English. I know how frustrating it can be to read confusing tech ‘help’ that only ends up bamboozling you.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.96 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Computeractive - 8 June 2016 - pdf - zeke23