[Commie] Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. - 03 [359B39F5].mkv

seeders: 60
leechers: 10
Added on April 20, 2013 by JKS1976ADIDASin Anime
Torrent verified.

[Commie] Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. - 03 [359B39F5].mkv (Size: 209.04 MB)
 [Commie] Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute....209.04 MB

Description

English Subbed - Japanese Dubbed
.mkv
Wiki Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Oreimo_episodes#Ore_no_Im.C5.8Dto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai._.282013.29
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute is a Japanese light novel series written by Tsukasa Fushimi, with illustrations provided by Hiro Kanzaki. There have been 11 volumes published since August 2008. A manga adaptation drawn by Sakura Ikeda was serialized in ASCII Media Works' Dengeki G's Magazine. A 12-episode anime adaptation produced by AIC aired in Japan between October and December 2010. Four additional episodes, which offer a different ending to the broadcast series, were streamed monthly via the official website and other video streaming sites between February and May 2011, before being released on Blu-ray Disc and DVD in June and July 2011. A 13-episode second anime season produced by A-1 Pictures, titled Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. (with a period at the end), began airing in April 2013. An additional three episodes will be released after the television broadcast has concluded.
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Episode 03
Title: My Friend Can't Take Off Her Glasses Original Air Date: April 21, 2013
As Kyosuke, Kirino and Ruri decide to visit Saori's apartment as a surprise for her birthday, they finally see what she looks like without glasses. Four years ago, Saori was a weak bodied girl who was shy about showing her face to others. One evening, she was brought by her older sister, Kaori, to a special apartment where she indulges in otaku activities alongside her flatmates, Shinya Sanada and a budding manga artist named Kanata Yamanashi. Kanata took an instant liking towards Saori and soon taught her about the otaku lifestyle. However, the circle soon starts to dwindle after Kaori left to get married, leaving Saori alone once more. Feeling betrayed by Kaori, Saori became determined to start her own circle and help others like she helped her, receiving her trademark swirly glasses from Kanata to help her on her way. This would eventually lead to the start of her otaku life and her meeting with Kirino and Ruri. Back in the present, Kaori, Kanata and the rest of the old gang also show up to check up on Saori's new friends. After Kanata reminds Saori to pass down her glasses once she doesn't need them anymore, Saori begins her birthday party.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.04 MB
seeders:60
leechers:10
[Commie] Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. - 03 [359B39F5].mkv

All Comments

is this a new anime or what?
Yes it is...here's some info on it http://myanimelist.net/anime/8769/Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konnani_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai
y i cant see anything on all the series
i hear but dont see anything justa green screen
What player are you using? Your rating peoples torrents bad but I had no problems watching it or episode 4 up-loaded by
thanks! :)