Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight *NEW* Crack

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2010 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight *NEW* Crack (Size: 3.97 MB)
 No-CD Patch.exe3.97 MB

Description

First of all - I'm not trying to compete with RELOADED here. It is something I made before their release, and frankly, I don't even know what RELOADED crack is like.

Secondly - this crack is for version 1.0.

This release of mine is based on server emulator crack made by... someone. I don't remember the name of the original author, sorry. You can Google it if you want.

My crack is fully automatic (as always), and it does all the job for you, just press the "Install" button.

It finds the game directory in registry
It modifies "hosts" file to prevent the game from getting online
It copies all the necessary files and updates your game shortcuts to point directly to crack (instead of original file

Now what it does that other cracks don't:
-----------------------------------------

(!) it prevents the game from self-updating (if game self-updates any crack will stop working)
(!) It *should* be compatible with any language version
(!) It works on 32 and 64-bit operating systems

***NOTES***

1) this crack should be installed on a CLEAN version of a game (if it has already silently updated, it is crack-proof).

2) some users have reported that this crack still doesn't work for them. Even though I have counted in EVERY fault found in previous cracks. Maybe their hands just grow from the wrong place and they are doing something wrong - no idea.
I've tested it on Windows XP x32 (english) and Windows 7 x64 (russian) - works perfect.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.97 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight *NEW* Crack

All Comments

Virus, Avast found a Virus
Works good ! thnx (Win 7 64Bit )
2010-08-27 04:28