Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight - DutchReleaseTeam

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 7, 2010 by vanHoiin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight - DutchReleaseTeam (Size: 7.54 GB)
 CNC4.iso7.53 GB
 crack.zip2.38 MB
 vanHoi.png131.09 KB
 DutchReleaseTeam.png105.06 KB
 Cover.jpg60.31 KB
 graag eerst lezen!!!.txt484 bytes
 handleiding.txt264 bytes
 Manual.txt250 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

There's a good chance that Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is not what you were expecting. This real-time tactical game shares some attributes with the Tiberium-fueled strategy games that came before it--flashy graphical effects, GDI and Nod forces pummeling each other, and a scowling antihero with a stare so intense his eyes pierce your soul. But Tiberian Twilight stands out not for its use of age-old series standbys, but for reinvented mechanics that have little in common with those of its predecessors. Base-building and broad strategizing have been supplanted by small-scale micromanagement; standard battles have given way to capture-point conquest. It's a bold shift for the apparently final chapter of the saga, though not always a positive one. The disappointing campaign ends in a conclusion unworthy of Kane's melodramatic legacy, and the moment-to-moment gameplay is too limited to be consistently engaging. And yet the multiplayer action and single-player skirmishes are good fun, if not remarkably so, and a system of persistent unlocks provides nice rewards across every mode. This may not be the exhilarating finale to Kane's exploits you had hoped for, but Tiberian Twilight is a pleasant diversion good for occasional grins, though not for riotous thrills.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.54 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight - DutchReleaseTeam

All Comments

but does it work?
tx for the ul
Thanks
Great job uploader thank you
I know it says the crack is a virus, but when i uploaded the game I couldn't find a proper working crack without a virus alert. I'm pretty sure it's a false positive, and if you don't trust it, try another crack orbuy the game (in my region it's just €10,-)
works great! but the game sucks:(