Color Atlas of Anatomy(Photographic) Rohen, Yokochi, Elke Lutjen

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 20, 2006 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Color Atlas of Anatomy(Photographic) Rohen, Yokochi, Elke Lutjen (Size: 448.02 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 [med] Color Atlas of Anatomy. A Photographics Study of Human Anatomy.iso448.02 MB

Description

Color Atlas of Anatomy(Photographic) Rohen, Yokochi, Elke Lutjen-Drecoll

http://www.amazon.com/Color-Atlas-Anatomy-Photographic-Human/dp/0683304925/sr=8-2/qid=1158588711/ref=sr_1_2/104-1334329-0912712?ie=UTF8&s=books

I\'ve just grabbed it from ed2k

Amzon review: (5 stars)

A First Class Resource for Anatomy Students, September 14, 2002

Reviewer: Gerald J. Nora

One of the first things that one realizes during anatomy lab is that the paintings in your textbook don\'t really reflect the reality of an embalmed corpse. Arteries are not conveniently painted bright red, nor are nerves colored a nice polite yellow.

The Color Atlas of Anatomy does a fantastic job of helping one translate the color drawings from the big anatomy textbooks into the lab by providing high-quality labelled photos of model dissections by expert anatomists. Think you have the hypogastric nerve in your abdomenal wall but aren\'t too sure what it\'s supposed to look like? My partner and I were in just that position and the Color Atlas helped us go from the idealized material of our lecture notes and Netter\'s Atlas to realities of our cadaver.

In addition to the photos, I found the schematic drawings to be a nice way to keep in mind the general organization of basic membranes and organs in the body, and the MR and X-Ray scans were useful as well in learning how to read radiograms and MRI images. This book does a great job of teaching you what anatomic specimens really look like, and help you appreciate the great beauty and elegance of the human body.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
448.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Color Atlas of Anatomy(Photographic) Rohen, Yokochi, Elke Lutjen

All Comments

Thanks. Very good book